HELD CAPTIVE - CH 32

*PIU'S POV*-

My eyes fluttered as I slowly gained concious of my surroundings.. My head was fuzzy and light , probably because of chloroform that someone used on me some hours ago...
I'm a medical student afterall , I know how it smells..

I looked around to see myself in a bedroom , it didn't had any windows.. I was sitting on a chair and my hands were tied behind my back.
There was a cloth on my mouth preventing me to form any word but I know better to not shout so do anything rash .
I couldn't make out what time is it but it felt like morning because of the voices coming from outside.

I didn't try to open the ropes or the cloth on my mouth. My body was aching badly but I knew I have to stay strong and act as per circumstances.

I relieved to remember the fact that Taehyung knows I'm missing , he's probably looking for me . Just I wish to God that he comes soon and rescues me because I donno who on earth kidnapped me.

I never did anything wrong to anyone. My mouth was dry and I was very hungry because I skipped yesterday's lunch and dinner .
My eyes welled up thinking about my family and friends. They must be worrying a lot .

I heard the doorknob turning so I calmed down and waited for it to open . As soon as my eyes fell on the person standing in front of me , my heart stopped beating.

He smiled at me wickedly , as he came near me caressing my face with his hands , I remained calm , as much as I wanted to slap him I didn't want to make any wrong decisions....

The person was taken a back watching me not reacting to his touch...
He chuckled a little and said , " awww.. so you still like me honey"

I flinched at his touch as he removed the cloth from my mouth .
I grasped loudly as I took in as much oxygen in my lunges as possible.
There were lots of words inside of my mind but I carefully toned down my voice and slowly looked up to meet his eyes -

" Why did you do it ?

Bogum?"

He stared at me for a second then said , " Well I couldn't just let you stay away from me , I can't see you falling in love with another man  , being his bitch for life"

My jaws clenched at his words but I didn't say anything..

" How long are you planning on keeping me here? What is this place? Where am I ?" , I asked him calmly

" You're going to stay with me forever" , he said

Then he pulled a chair and took a seat in front of me then said ," this is my house ofcourse"

" And you're in Daegu" , he finished talking and lighted up a cigarette

Thank god that I'm in his house , in a known place ... I hope they find me soon .
Where are you Tae?

As he watched me thinking something he said again , " I'm willing to treat you good and make you live comfortably here if you behave better and for your kind information your billionaire boyfriend Kim Taehyung isn't going to come here to your rescue"

I raised an eyebrow and asked him worriedly , " what did you do to him?"

He chuckled again and replied, " ohh! Honey! You're so funny.. I didn't do anything to him.. It seems like he found someone he likes more"

" What do you mean ?"

" Well.. you'll find out soon... Now now... It's time for me to go" , he said standing up

" Bogumm" , I said hurriedly , " I - I.. mm
. I'm hungry"

He looked at me for a second then called someone, " bring the food to her room right now , I'm waiting"