FOURTEEN

(SIDE B, TRACK 14)

NOW PLAYING..
LATE NIGHT TALKING BY HARRY STYLES

"HEY! YOU ALMOST READY?"

jake poked his head into the bathroom, seeing renee finishing up, and she grinned seeing him dressed up in his costume.

"i just finished actually."she informed him, before unplugging the curling iron, and making sure it was in a safe place before walking out.

"looking stunning as always donna."jake complemented as the two walked out of his apartment, and renee threw her head back laughing, "aw thanks eric!"

the two had decided to go as donna & eric from that 70s show due to renee being a natural redhead, and the two wanting to go for a 70s vibe.

something like olivia flowed through the speakers of jd's car as the two went down newbury st.

it was a bit before the two made it to the house that the party was at, and they could already see cars lined up down the driveway.

"my phone is gonna be on all night, so if we get separated just text me."jake explained, and renee nodded before giving him a reassuring smile.

"i'll be okay,"she reassured him, "at least i hope so."

after a few moments, the two exited the car, and walked towards the house, before entering it, with thriller by michael jackson blasting.

"hey! was wondering when you were getting here!"

renee's head turned, seeing charlie mcavoy and a brunette walking towards the two, before turning to the redhead, "is this the infamous starbucks barista you always talk about?"

"it is."jake chuckled as renee tried to hide her smile, but ended up failing, "renee, this is charlie and his partner kiley.

"oh my god! i see you all the time at the games!"kiley exclaimed, quickly recognizing the redhead before turning to jake, "thats who you've been giving the pucks to every game!"

renee let out a loud laugh as jake put his face in his hands, spilling the semi secret the two thought they had.

"we've been trying to figure out who that was!"kiley went on, and jake gave her a surprised look, "who is we?!"

"all of the wags"

"oh my god."

"well im taking renee with me,"kiley announced before giving renee a big smile, "wanna go meet some people?"

"yeah!"renee grinned, before waving at the two of the boys in front of her.

"see you later!"

— jakes pov!

"DUDE SHE IS SO NICE."

jake grinned as he watched renee follow kiley into the bergeron's kitchen, probably to meet the rest of the wags.

"yeah, shes legit an angel."he replied, before seeing matt grzelcyk walk over to the two, "hey! you just get here?"

"yeah."jake chuckled as he saw a few of the wags making their way to the kitchen, and matt grinned.

"did he introduce you to the girl he's been talking about?"matt asked, and charlie nodded with a grin, "he is down bad."

"i haven't seen you this happy in a long, long time."charlie commented, and jake grinned, realizing how right his teammate, and best friend was.

"she had no clue who i was until opening night." he brought up, seeing the confusion written on the two's face, "she only knew me as jake, the guy who would come in everyday for coffee, not the hockey player."

"so she found out opening night?"matt questioned, and jd nodded, "she found out after i tossed her over a puck and she realized it was me."

"she wasn't even mad. i think she was more surprised than anything."he finished, seeing matt and charlie grinning like fools.

"i cannot get her of of my mind."

[ A'S STARBUCKS CORNER]

prepare to be sad the next few chapters!