TEN

[SIDE B, TRACK 10]

NOW PLAYING..
THE FEELS BY MAREN MORRIS

"WILL YOU JUST PUT ON THE HAT?"

jake chuckled as the two stood in front of the green line station at TD garden, and renee had a bruins hat in her hand.

"why would i need that?"he asked, and renee rose an eyebrow, "my guy your face is in the proshop we were just in."

"fair point."jake took the hat from her, before slipping it on, and shading his eyes.

he quickly grabbed renee's hand before she dragged him downstairs, and swiping her card, dragging him through it.

she pressed a finger to her lips, and he chuckled, before the two waited for the train.

"where are we headed to?"jake asked, and renee stood on her tiptoes, looking over at him.

"well im thinking we take the train towards riverside, but get off at fenway and walk to the record shop thats about a mile from there."she explained, and he nodded, before seeing the train to riverside arrive.

the redhead lead him to the train, and towards some raised seats where the two sat down, waiting for the train to continuing moving.

"so, tell me,"renee turned to look at jake as she adjusted her mask, "why do you drive all the way from the south end just to come to my starbucks?"

"well, it was originally because it was by the garden,"jake started, seeing the entire train empty besides the two of them, "but now its to see a beautiful girl and mess up the lyrics to blank space everyday."

renee let out a laugh before pulling down her mask quickly to show him the biggest grin spread across her face.

"are you serious?"she asked, and he nodded, "yeah, i've never been inside of that location until the day i met you."

"and now you come in everyday just for a cup of coffee?"the redhead questioned, and he chuckled, seeing the door open at government center, before looking back at the girl.

"don't forget the part where i go to see a gorgeous redhead."

renee let out a loud laugh as the train began to move again, and she could see a few scattered people on the train.

"did you seriously not have anything going on today?"she asked him, and jake nodded, seeing the train stop at park street, "nothing at all."

"and you decided to spend your day with me?"renee questioned, taking a sip of her coffee and tucking the newly bought vinyls close to her.

"yeah!"

"why though?"

"because i wanted to get to know you better, and i really enjoyed hanging out with you last night."he admitted, causing a soft smile to display on renee's lips, "as long as you're okay with it."