THREE

[SIDE A, TRACK 3!]

NOW PLAYING..

HEY STEPHEN (TAYLORS VERSION)
BY TAYLOR SWIFT!

HEY STEPHEN (TAYLORS VERSION) BY TAYLOR SWIFT!

"DON'T BE AFRAID TO JUMP THEN FALL!"

"jump then fall, into me!"renee sang as she cleaned up her station, with her coworkers carly and kris helping her get ready to close up.

it was about ten minutes until closing when the three heard the door open, and their heads snapped towards the door, seeing jake standing there.

"i've got this, i'll clean up after too."renee reassured the two, and they both nodded before she made her way to the front, seeing jake standing at the register.

"you know we close in 10 minutes right?"renee leaned her head in her hands, giving jake a smile, and he laughed.

"yes but i wanted to get my favorite drink and to see a pretty girl after my work day."he told her, and renee quickly had a grin spread across her face.

"well lucky for you, i have just enough ingredients left that i can make that for you."she told him, and jake grinned, "anything else i can get you on this fine evening?"

"your phone number possibly?"

the redhead felt her heart stop, before a grin spread across her face, "we might be all out of that, but i'll check in the back."

"alright then."jake grinned, before tapping his card, and renee quickly went over to make his drink.

"long day?"renee asked, and jake nodded, "to say the least, a lot of issues with a few business deals."

"sorry about that, did they end up working out?"renee asked as she had made the cold foam, and jake nodded, "yeah actually! we ended up scoring the deal we needed to."

"that's awesome!"she grinned and she placed the cover on the cup, and grabbed a sharpie before writing something on the side of it.

"there you go jake,"renee slid the cup onto the counter, before giving him a grin, "hope to see you soon."

"you too renee."he chuckled, before walking towards the door, "thanks for squeezing me in."

"no problem!"renee waved to him, before walking out of his view, and he walked out of the starbucks.

it was a quick walk to his car, and as soon as he got into the car, he quickly noticed writing on the side of the cup.

'508-657-9843
found some extras in the back:)
- renny :P'

he let out a chuckle, before placing the coffee in the cup holder, and started to drive home.

maybe he was watching everything begin again.