SEVEN

[ SIDE A, TRACK 7 ]

NOW PLAYING..
EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED (TAYLOR'S VERSION) BY TAYLOR SWIFT

( IMESSAGE! )

TO; enny:)

jake:)
stay where you are, i'll
meet you down there
ASAP

enny:)
okay:)

TWENTY MINUTES HAD PASSED,

and renee watched as the garden staff cleaned up the arena, while taking in the new changes that had been made.

the bruins had won 3-1, with jake scoring in the game, and the bruins snagging their first win of the season.

renee was still trying to suppress the shock of jake being a hockey player, and trying to wrap her head around the fact that she wasn't able to figure it out sooner.

feeling a presence next to her, renee turned her head to her right before seeing jake walking down the row towards her.

"hi."she greeted him, with a small smile playing on her lips, and a smile immediately spread across his, "hey."

sitting next to the redhead, jake put his arm around the chair, before turning to look at renee, "did you enjoy the game?"

"yeah."renee spoke, before tapping her chin, "i especially liked that one guy playing, i can't think of his number."

"ah yes! #74! had a damn good goal too."she heard a laugh fall from jake's lips, causing her to chuckle, "nice job by the way."

"thanks."he grinned, before looking towards the ice that was being melted down, "you're not mad are you?"

"no."renee had a soft smile playing on her lips, before turning her body to go look at jake, "i got a free puck and see you play."

"so you're not mad about the whole 'me not telling you i play hockey for a living'?"he questioned, and renee rose an eyebrow.

"jake there's this thing called privacy."

"if you didn't want to tell me in general i would not care. it's your life, and it's your choice to tell people."she reminded him, and he had a soft smile spread across his face, "besides, there's some things you don't even know about me."

"oh yeah?"jake rose an eyebrow, before renee laughed, causing the two to breakout into laughter, "yeah!"

"c'mon, i'll race you up the stairs."renee challenged him, and jake shot up, before bolting up the stairs.

"hey! cheater! i'm literally in the last seat!"she yelled, before chasing after him, and he laughed.

"i'm in a suit!"

"yeah well that's what you get when you have to dress fancy mr.debrusk!"