Oh shit.

What if like that's his thing? He fucks little girls on his business trips?

Oh I fucked up.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I need to use the bathroom wh-"

"Down the hall, to the left." He pointed. I slid off the stool and made my way down the hall, following his directions.

I locked myself into the bathroom and sighed.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You don't like him, it was a no feelings hook up, Ayla." I whispered to myself.

"He's hot, but not all hot people loyal. What was he doing fucking a teenager?" I whispered.

The only thing I couldn't lie about was how loved he made me feel.

After my mom died dad never celebrated either of our birthdays. He was too drunk to remember.

That birthday he cooed me, after we had had sex we talked for hours until we both fell asleep. I told him everything virtually possible about me.
He stroked my head, kissed my cheek.

Fuck me.

I'm whipped, aren't I.

It was a one time thing.

"Ayla! You okay in there!?"

"Yeah! I'm almost done." Splashing some cold water on my face I unlocked the door and was faced with Noah.

"You okay?" He asked, grabbing my waist, walking me back to the kitchen. I stared forward at the two plates set side by side and widened my eyes.

The last time I was served like this was-

"Come on, baby."

Mama hoisted me up onto her lap and showed me the food she made.

"Since daddy isn't home we can eat all we want, okay?" She rubbed my stomach. I nodded with a smile.

"I'm hungry!" I bounced.

"This looks.. good." I smiled.

"Look, I drew a smily face with the ketchup." He beamed.

"I love it Noah." I kissed his cheek as he blushed.

Suddenly hard steps were sounded on the stairs and that's when I glanced over.

It was hot Paris guy in plaid pants and no shirt, showcasing his very, very chiseled chest.

That's when a piece of egg lodged itself in my throat.

"Ayla? Jesus." He sighed, patting my back. I slurped down some water before nodding my head and waving my hand away from him.

"Dad, I left some eggs in the pan." All he did was nod before turning towards us to dump it in a plate.

"How have you been, Ayla?" His deep voice rustled through my ears.

"Um.. good."

"Ayla's helping me with my test this Friday, she's on the math Decathlon team." He beamed, showing me off like a trophy.

"Smart one."

I nodded with red cheeks.

"Do you wanna stay later or-I can drop you home?" He rubbed my back.

"Um.. can I stay? If you don't mind-"

"Yeah it's fine, dad can you cook lunch later?"

"Yes." He responded.

"Wanna go back upstairs?"

I nodded, anything to get away from the man I had sex with. I followed Noah up the stairs, hand in hand.

"Come, let me show you something." He smiled. I nodded watching him walk down a large hall until he pushed the door open.

It was dark.

I couldn't see anything.

"Noah I-wow." I beamed.

The small room revealed a few black leather seats of a small home theatre.

"When my dad bought the house a few years ago he built this into it." He walked forward, plopping his frame down into one of the seats.

I walked around towards him and sat myself beside him.

"You guys are so filthy rich." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. He reached an arm around my shoulder and squeezed it.

Ignoring my question.

"Did you um.. did you like last night?" He asked.

I turned my head, trying to inspect his features.

"Why?" I was frowning.

"I don't know, you just seem.. off." He kissed my lips softly.

"It's not-" I sighed, picturing the image of his father nestled between my legs.

"Just tired.. I loved it, Noah, okay? It was amazing." He beamed.

"Good, I was starting to get worried.