12. 'Taylor Swift owns me fr'

A/n:

So long since I updated this—sorry lol, but anyway enjoy this my beautiful bitches.

🫶🫶

           I DONT WANT TO sound like judgy or anything— but brunch wasn't that great. I liked the food and the people I got to sit with, but the atmosphere felt weird? I don't know how to explain it. I got to sit with Steven's somewhat girlfriend, Shayla, she is the nicest girl— she helped Belly get rid of the bruise she got from last night, I don't exactly remember how she got it, though.

I also got to talk to Conrad's somewhat girlfriend, Nicole, who I met yesterday— I remember talking to her, don't remember about what. She was really nice, really pretty too, I see why Conrad talks to her.

Belly was there, she was very very awkward and didn't talk to anyone apart from Nicole and I. I get why she's so awkward about it. She is the youngest one of the group and there's no one else who's her age.

Good thing I got to be in her group, at least she's not that awkward. Also, turns out Belly has competition, Gigi, is also a girl who likes Jeremiah Fisher— she's very pretty and kind of nice, but hopefully Jeremiah stays with a belly since I already have their ship name, Jelly—so funny.

"How was brunch?" My mom asked as I walked into the kitchen. I went to the fridge and grabbed the bowl of watermelon.

"Meh, they're all so classy, and so pretty— I don't think I fit in there. The food, though— amazing." I said as I put some watermelon in my mouth.

"Yeah because you're an animal." Jacob said from the living room.

"Literally kill yourself. No one's even talking to you, Jacob."

"Mom, she just threatened me!" He screamed.

"Oh, grow up." I rolled my eyes. He gasped dramatically as he continued playing Mario kart with Jere and Steven.

I wonder where Conrad was. The last time I saw him was when he went to the store. Oh! That reminds me, I hope he did buy the stuff I asked for.

"Jacob!" I yelled at him as I walked over to them. The three of them turned to me, pausing the game, "What?" He asked, angrily pushing the pause button.

I was about to open my mouth to ask him about Conrad be he immediately cut me off. "Yes. Conrad bought you the things you asked for, he even put a tag with your name on them so I didn't steal them."

I slightly smile without realizing. "He did?" I asked, trying to act like I didn't care but my smile was saying otherwise.

"Yeah," He turned to see me before quickly turning back to the game that was now on paused. "Why're your smiling?" He asked, slightly furrowing his eyebrows.

I tried to cover my smile up. "Im smiling because I have snacks that are only for me, bitch."

"Bitch." He whispered.

"Can I at least have a pop tart? Kinda hungry." He asked. Is this boy stupid? He seriously thinks I'll give him some of my snacks? Ha.