07. 'pretty badass'

A/n:

How was your day? Mine was amazing because I had to write this chapter with only Conrad and Lennon in it!! Have fun <3

My head hurts so freaking much, I swear, id rather kill myself now than to live another minute with this headache. 

I don't know if its only me but there's times I wake up at a very random hour, like I think im sleeping for six hours but then I wake up and only one hour passed.

That happened just about now.

I went to bed at three, thought I slept for a looooong time but ended up waking up at five in the morning, really fucking annoying, isn't it?

I decided to take a walk at the beach, truing to clear my mind, wearing some shorts and a purple crop top I slept in.

It sucks how I don't remember the things i said or did yesterday, I mean, what If I said something extremely personal to someone, that'd be so embarrassing.

Or what if I did something weird and creeped people out? Well, shit. My life is ruined if I did any of those things.

As I was walking at the beach, I recognize someone that was sitting in front of the ocean, it was Conrad.

I didn't know what I was doing until I was sitting next to him, "Hey." I grabbed his shoulder for support so I could sit down without falling.

Conrad turned around with shrieked eyes and lightly smiled, "Hey." He looks up as he sees me sit down next to him.

"Do you...remember anything that happened last night?" I asked, basically asking if I did anything weird or anything weird came out of my mouth. Conrad looks down at me then looks away, "I always remember everything when I drink."

I nodded and brushed my hair behind my ear, gazing out towards the water. "I mean, I remember bits— like me punching someone and the police and blah blah." I said, still looking towards the water but feeling Conrad's stare.

He takes out a joint and starts to light it before looking at me, "That was pretty badass," I turn to look at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "You punching him, it was cool."

I nod at him with a smile before locking my gaze back to the sand, "Anyway... why did you even fight him? I mean I punched him because he called me a slut, I assume your reason is different?" I said, more as a question.

He doesn't look at me but looks at the ocean, "Uhh, I don't remember. I think he was trying to take my beer." He was lying, I knew he was, he always looks away when he's lying.

Or maybe that's just old him, seeing as he has changed.

"Are you lying?" My eyes widening as I ask, not realizing I said it out loud and not just in my mind. Conrad turns his gaze to me almost instantly with his Conrad stare, "Why would I be lying?" He snaps back.

"No reason..." Yup. He was definitely lying.

"Hey, should we go and pick up some of the good muffins before everyone wakes up?" He suddenly asked. I look at him with a grin plastered on my face, "Wouldn't they know it was us?"

"Nah, they definitely think were hangover and in bed, were not really the main suspects." Hey says before standing up and handing out his hand for me. I look up to him and sigh, "Fine!" I let out a laugh and grab his hand to help me stand up.

"First to get there gets two muffins!" Conrad yells before running away. I gasp and started running behind him, "No fair! I'm gonna freaking puke if I run this fast!" I yell back.