I lied

An: I don't think I have written three new stories in one night in a long time. More to come tonight. Also, I have lost all requests for any stories so if you have ever sent in a request just comment it and I will get to work on it. If you haven't requested something before still feel free to comment a suggestion.

Tw: Mention of sexual assualt

Third person POV

Spencer had just gotten back from a case and he was obviously tired. He let the door close behind him and he slowly walked off to the bedroom. You stood up from the couch and followed him to the bedroom. He was laying in bed, not even changed from his suit yet.

"Love, you have to get up and change." You said.

"No." He groaned out.

You smiled, walking over to grab him a shirt. By the time you got to his side he was already asleep. You slowly took off his pants, doing your best not to wake him. Next you took off his tie, unbuttoning his shirt. You gasped, tears filling your eyes. A fresh hickey, which was obviously not from you, was lying just under his collar bone.

"What the fuck!" You yelled.

Spencer sprung up, reaching for the gun he keeps hidden in the nightstand. He looked around, realizing no one else was in the room. He looked up to you, noticing the tears in your eyes. He followed your stare to the hickey on his chest. His heart sunk, he was hoping you would never see it.

"Y/n, love, I know what you're thinking. I promise you it's not what you think." Spencer stated, standing up.

He walked towards you but you just walked back. You would have never guessed Spencer would cheat on you. But here he is, a hickey on his chest even though he had been gone for two weeks on a case.

"I trusted you." You whispered.

"So I need you to please trust me when I say I didn't cheat." Spencer begged.

"How the fuck are you going to explain the hickey then? Did you burn yourself or something?" You yelled.

"No, love. I need you to calm down before I can tell you." Spencer said.

"No, I will not calm down. I'm allowed to be pissed. How could you do something like that? I thought you loved me?" You yelled.

"I do love you. Can you please just calm down so I can tell you what happened." Spencer said, his voice raising slightly.

"Dont start raising your fucking voice at me. You have no right to. I didn't sleep around with someone else." You yelled.

"And neither did I." Spencer yelled back.

He finally snapped. You weren't calming down, no one was. It was getting bad, and you decided that you should go, just for a little bit. You need to think about everything. All you could think about was Spencer sleeping with someone else. Who was it? Had he done it before? How many different women?

You turned your back to Spencer, grabbing a bag you had nearby. You started packing clothes and other things you would need. You would go to a friend's house for a few days, just until you figure everything out.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Spencer asked.

"I'm leaving. I need time to think about this. I don't think I can really look at you without being disgusted. All I can see is you with some other girl." You answered.

"Please don't leave. Y/n, I'm begging you to just sit down with me and let me explain." Spencer begged.

"You don't deserve my time right now. I wouldn't be able to talk to you anyways. I feel like ripping your head off right now." You said.