Secret Fiance

An: Another short one.

You and Spencer had been dating for about 3 years. He was now your fiance, as of 4 months ago. You had never met his team, for safety reasons. He has said time and time again that he wanted you to meet his team but he was scared. He saw what his job to Hotch and Hailey, and he didn't want that to happen to you. You were ok with that, even though you wanted to meet his team. You loved Spencer and if he wanted to do this to keep you safe then you were fine with it.

You and some friends wanted to go out to girls night, and Spencer was going out with his team. It was a win-win situation. You and three of your friends went to a bar, ready to have a fun girls night. You all sat at the counter, drinking while talking away. You looked up when the doors opened to see Spencer walk in with a group of people. They were definitely his team, he has shown you pictures of them.

"Is that Spencer?" One of your friends asks.

"It is, he's with his team it looks like." You answered.

"Oh, why is his whole team hot?" Another friend asks.

"I don't know." You giggled.

Soon your friends went off with some guys. You were sitting by yourself, scrolling through your phone while sipping on a drink. You felt someone sit beside you, so you looked up to see Derek Morgan. You almost laughed, thinking about how funny this was.

"Hey pretty lady, why are you all alone?" He asked.

"Because all my friends went off with some guys." You answered.

"Yet you haven't gone off with a man or woman?" He asked.

"I don't want to, and I don't need too." You answered.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Because if you look on her left hand there's an engagement ring." A voice behind you said.

Spencer. You saw Morgan furrow his eyebrows and look at your left hand. You felt Spencer sit in the seat next to you, you now in between Morgan and Spencer.

"I am so sorry, I didn't see that." Morgan apologizes.

Spencer sat his head on your shoulder and you playfully shrugged him off.

"I have a fiance." You said, wiggling your finger in his face.

Spencer grabbed your hand, slipping the ring off your finger. He smiled at you, laughing at the pout on your face.

"He's not a problem now." Spencer said.

Morgan was now looking between you and Spencer confused.

"Give my ring back." You whined.

"Give me a reason to give you the ring back." Spencer said.

He was having fun with this. He had a small smirk on his face, watching as you wracked your brain for solutions.

"Pretty boy, you just took some random girls ring, you might wanna give it back." Morgan suggested.

You finally found a way to get the ring back. You leaned up, giving him a small kiss. It lasted a few seconds before you pulled away. Spencer smiled at you.

"Now how would your fiance feel about that?" He asked.

"I don't think he would mind." You answered.

"Ok what is going on here?" Derek asked.

Spencer took your hand, slipping your ring back on your finger.

"As much fun that was, I like seeing you with that ring on your finger better." Spencer said, completely overlooking Derek's questions.

"Me too." You said.

Spencer kissed your cheek, before looking over to see Derek super confused.

"Oh, Morgan this is my fiance Y/n." Spencer introduced.

"You have a fiance?" Morgan almost yelled.

"Yes." Spencer answered.

Morgan instantly grabbed your hand, dragging you towards the rest of the team.

"Did you find you another girl?" JJ asked with a giggle.

"No." He breathed out.

"Then who is she?" Garcia asked.

"She's my fiance." Spencer answered.

JJ, Hotch, and Emily, who were all taking a drink, choked on them. Rossi and Garcia's eyes widened as Garcia let out a loud squeal.

"You have a fiance?" Garcia yelled.

"Team this is Y/n. Y/n, this is the team, who you already know the names of." Spencer introduced.

"Sit, we all will have a lot of questions." Emily said.

This was going to be the start of something really good and you could tell.