It wasnt me

You were chilling on your couch when the front door burst open. In came familiar looking people. People that Spencer has shown you. People Spencer says are his team. You stood up really fast, holding your hands above your head as many guns were pointed at you. The man you knew as Derek Morgan put you in handcuffs.

"Y/n Y/l/n. You under arrest for the murder of Hannah Morgan. You have the right to remain silent." Derek started.

You blocked out the rest. You knew you didnt murder anyone. Especially your best friend. You didn't even know Hannah was dead. He leads you to a black SUV, the rest of the agents following behind him. You looked around for Spencer. Surely he knew that you didn't do this. He was nowhere to be found and you just slumped into the back seat of the car.

You arrived at the FBI headquarters and Derek dragged you into the building. He leads you to an interrogation room, you getting stares from others. Derek sat you in a chair, handcuffing you to the table. He threw down a folder that was filled with papers. He opened it and sat the pictures of your friend's dead body in front of you. You looked away, trying not to cry.

"You were the last person to see Hannah. She posted on her instagram about it and the next hour she was found dead. Why did you do it?" He questioned.

"I didn't do it. She's my best friend. How could I do something like that?" You answered.

"Do you have an alibi for where you were?" He asked.

You took in a breath. You knew Spencer didn't like to tell the team about his private life. Hints on why you still had yet to meet him. He just hated that they knew so much about him that he felt like he needed something that was just his.

"I was tied up with something." You said, putting emphasis on the tied up part.

He didn't catch on. He stood up and walked out of the room. A few minutes later he walked back in. He sat down and smiled at you.

"You know you're pretty enough that if you tell me what happened I could pull some strings and get your sentence lessened." Derek said.

You narrowed your eyes at him. Was he really flirting with you? You fiddled with your fingers wondering what to do next. You knew the only reason he was flirting with you was to get a confession.

"Are you flirting with me?" You asked.

"I just think you're pretty enough to get out of this. All you have to do is tell me what happened." Derek said.

You leaned closer to him, like you were about to tell him a secret. He leans closer to you, expecting you to tell him something important.

"I was busy enjoying myself and another person." You whispered in his ear.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah and I don't know how they would feel if they found out I was being hit on by someone just because they have the same skin color as me." You answered.

"Well he doesn't have to know." Derek said.

Third Person POV:

Spencer and Rossi were just getting back from the crime scene. There was a traffic jam so it delayed them. They went to see who was in the interrogation room. When Spencer noticed it was you he was rushing into the room. Derek was starting to yell at you. When you saw him you noticeably relaxed. Derek looked over to see Spencer.

"Spencer, you can't be in here right now." Derek said.

"She's not the unsub." Spencer stated.

"How do you know?" Derek asked.