Exs Wedding

An: I know it's a bit dramatic but I had to go with a certain prompt and that meant the reader had to be dramatic.

You knew Spencer would be the greatest choice when it came to fake dating. I mean, if a group of profilers had a bet going on that you would end up together it had to be believable. You were still surprised by this fact. You still remember the day Spencer told you about the bet.

You were sitting in the break room, getting more coffee. Spencer walked in and you smiled at him. He smiled back and stood next to you, waiting for the coffee to finish brewing.

"The team has a bet for when we will get together." Spencer said.

Your jaw dropped and you looked at him shocked. Why would the team think that you all would get together? You and Spencer have been really good friends since you joined the team. You had a crush on him but you always thought that it would go away. When it didn't you just tried to ignore it.

"Really? How do you know?" You asked.

"I overheard them talking about it." Spencer answered.

"Oh. I wonder why they think that." You said.

"Me too." Spencer said.

After that day you tried finding out more about the bet. You never did, they were all good at not breaking. Once you walked into the bullpen you walked up to Spencer. You needed to ask him a big favor. Something you hoped he would help you with. Your ex invited you to his wedding and you had yet to find someone else. You didn't want him thinking that you were still hooked on him when you werent.

In reality you had fallen for Spencer. I mean, who wouldn't? His pretty face, his curly hair that frames his face, his perfect jawline. When he rambles off cute facts, the way he gets flustered easily, all his little quirks.

You were going to invite Spencer and hope that he would play as your fake date. You didn't know if he would do it, but Spencer would do almost anything for his friends.

"Hey Spence." You greated.

"Y/n, hey." Spencer smiled.

"I need to ask you a favor." You said.

"Ok, what is it?" He asked.

"My ex just invited me to his wedding. So can you please come so it doesn't look like I have spent the last few years failing to get over him?" You asked.

"Like you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's ok if you don't want to." You answered.

"Why can't you ask Derek? He's better at relationships than I am." He said.

"I just think that we get along better and could make it more believable if it was you." You said.

"Yeah. Yes, I can do it." Spencer said.

"Thank you. Thank you." You squealed.

You wrapped your arms around him the best you could when he was sitting down. He let out a laugh and hugged you back.

Day of the wedding

You stood in front of the mirror and checked out your outfit. Spencer was going to pick you up at 3:30 because the wedding started at 4. You wore a baby blue dress that flowed around your ankles. You didn't want it to be at your feet because you would end up tripping.

You heard a knock on the door and suddenly you were filled with nerves. You walked to the door and let Spencer in. He was in a black tux, a baby blue tie to match the color of your dress.