Good to bad

An:
Hey everyone. idk if you all are here because you are looking for a new book or you read my one shot book before. my book was deleted and i lost a lot of my stories. i'm going to be posting what i had saved in my docs and then there should be new chapters out. Enjoy!

Spencers POV:

I walked into the office, sitting down at my desk. I opened the first case file on my desk when Morgan and Garcia walked over to my desk. They were probably coming to talk about something they were arguing about.

"Hey kid, do you think- wow." Morgan started.

"What?" I asked.

"Reid, is your nails painted?" He asked.

I looked down at my hands, smiling at the memories. You begged me to paint them yesterday so I let you.

"Yeah, my girlfriend wanted to paint them so I let her." I answered.

My eyes widened, I hadn't told them I was seeing anyone. Garcia squealed while Morgan smiled widely.

"Chocolate thunder, can I please paint your nails?" Garcia begged Morgan.

"Not a chance." Morgan answered.

Garcia huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Where can I get a Spencer Reid?" She mumbled.

That made me and Morgan laugh, Morgan rolling his eyes playfully.

"Pretty boy has a girlfriend." Morgan yelled.

That caught the attention of the rest of the team. Before I knew it the rest of the team was around my desk.

"Is that true, Reid? Do you have a girlfriend?" JJ asked.

"Yeah it's true." I answered.

"When do we get to meet her?" Hotch asked.

"I could call her and see what she is doing. Maybe she can come by the office today." I said.

"Well, get to calling, and leave it on speaker." Emily said.

I dialed Y/n's number and put it on speaker. A few rings later and you answered the phone.

"Hey bubs." You answered.

"Hey, bunny. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I am sitting on the couch. Why?" You answered.

I went to answer when I heard a faint knock on the door. I heard Y/n sigh and it sounded like she got up off the couch.

"Actually, looks like I'm babysitting Kate." You said after answering the door.

"Oh tell her I said hi." I said.

"Don't worry, you will be the first thing she asks about." Y/n said.

I heard the door open and the little pitter patter of the 5 year olds shoes.

"Hey auntie Y/n, where's uncle Spence?" Kate asked.

"See Spencer, you are her favorite person." Y/n complained.

"It's not my fault." I said.

At this point I kind of forgot about my team who was standing around my desk.

"Yes it is, stop being so likeable." You said.

"Uncle Spence, when are you coming home?" Kate's voice rang through the phone.

"How about you and aunt Y/n take a trip to come see me." I suggest through the phone.

"Really?" Kate squealed.

Spencer Reid One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें