Bowling

An: Short little fluff

It was team night with the team again. You had just gotten off a case that took a week and you were ready to go home. You decided on going bowling. It was more Penelope's idea but no one could deny her what she wanted. Her doe eyes as she begged, bouncing on her feet and making a pouty face till everyone gave in.

You sat in one of the SUV's with JJ, Emily and Spencer. Hotch, David, Derek and Penelope took the other SUV. You sat in the back with Spencer, JJ was driving with Emily in the passenger seat.

You knew everyone had secrets. You had a secret that you shared with Spencer. You two had been dating for 8 months now, trying to keep it from the team. At first you wanted to keep it from the team because you wanted to make sure that it would last. Now, it's just a fun game to see who on the team will figure it out first.

You arrived at the bowling alley and you all filed into the building. You paid for everything you needed and decided who would go first. Penelope was so excited to go so everyone let her go first. She got a strike, her having great bowling skills. Derek went after her, followed by JJ and Emily. Hotch and Rossi didn't want to bowl, they sat back and watched. Spencer went next.

"Can pretty boy bowl?" Derek teased.

Spencer rolled his eyes, rolling the ball down the aisle. He knocked down most of his pins, getting ready to roll his next ball. He managed to knock down the rest of the pins after the second ball, getting a spare. Everyone cheered for him, you walking up next. You had never been bowling and you were scared that you would be horrible.

"I haven't done this before." You admitted.

"It's ok, it's not that hard." Spencer said.

You grabbed a ball, trying to figure out how to hold it.

"Here." Spencer said, coming up beside you.

He grabbed one of your hands lightly, situating it on the ball before helping with the other hand. When he was satisfied he let you go.

"Now, just roll." Spencer instructed.

You rolled the ball, it staying right down the middle and knocking down all the pins. You cheered, turning around to hug Spencer.

"You're a pretty good teacher." You smiled.

"I know I am." Spencer said.

"The sexual tension between you two is unbearable." Garcia groaned.

You and Spencer looked at each other. The knowing smile that crossed your all's face said it all.

"Seriously you all need to do something about it." Derek added.

"You act as if you know our private life." Spencer said.

The whole team turned to look at him. Of course they understood what he was hinting at. You smacked his chest, making a noise in complaint of his comment.

"Why would you say that?" You whined.

"It was taking them way too long to figure it out. Some profilers they are." Spencer answered.

"How long has this been going on?" Hotch asked.

You looked at him. You thought he would be mad. He wasn't made though, the smile on his face telling you that much. It was hard to get him to ever smile so this was a big accomplishment.

"8 months." You answered.

"8 months." Derek and Garcia exclaimed at the same time.

You nodded with Spencer.

"I had my suspensions." Rossi said.

"I'm happy that you all finally got together." JJ said.

"Yeah, even if it was 8 months ago." Emily added.

"Well, here's to the happy couple." Rossi said, holding up his drink.

Every else held their drink up, clinking them together before taking a sip. You all started bowling, everyone laughing and having fun. You spent the rest of the night near Spencer, happy you didn't have to hide your relationship anymore. You would slip little kisses and hold hands. You were truly happy with your team, your family.