Public reputation

...

Eri smiled as she slowly shut her eyes and fell asleep.
It had been a long time since she felt such inner peace.

Chisaki was in a seperate carriage following behind.

After an hour they eventually made it back to the castle.
Eri was escorted to a room near izuku's, she ended up taking Tomura's former room.

The maids were at her service as they provided her with everything she needed.
A bath, clothes, food, love, care, and comfort.

Chisaki on the other hand was thrown in a dungeon at the very bottom floor.
Izuku injected a posion he made that would destroy all properties of his quirk so he could never use it again.

Izuku then told the knights to alert everyone in the kingdom that a very important public execution would be held the next day and they had to attend.

_________________________________________

"Is she doing better?"
Izuku asked a maid as he peered into her room.

"Yes, she ate very well and fell asleep shortly after.
Your highness, correct me if I'm wrong, but she's your younger cousin from your father's side correct?"

"Yes, she was kidnapped from my aunt over 2 months ago.
I don't understand how the bandits managed to bring her over here and a the way Into Chisaki's clutches."
Izuku sighed.

"Will he be executed?"

"Mhm.
Tomorrow at mid-day.
Around the same time as right now.

He's being executed on accounts of treason, attempted murder of the king, kidnapping, illegal experimentation, and harming the royal family.

Spread the word."
Izuku explained.

"Oh my...
He's done all those things...?"

"Yes and who knows if he's done more.
Regardless, he's to be executed."

_________________________________________

Word of Chisaki's crimes spread around the kingdom like wildfire, people were in absolute shock as his reputation amongst the nobles tanked beyond repair.

When he awoke the next day, he was tied up by the guillotine. His head had yet to be put through the slot, the execution process had yet to properly begin.

Eri stood by Izuku at the podium to read off all the crimes he committed.
The podium was on a low hung balcony attached to a courtroom.
The executioner stood behind chisaki, also in preparation.

Nobles and commoners were quick to arrive, everyone had known his name and were surprised to find out all the henious crimes he committed through rumor.

His head was covered by a potato sack, he was completely lost and didn't understand where he was.

Izuku looked at the time, "he should be awake by now."
He then glanced at the crowd.
More than enough people had been gathered around.

He hid a grin as he cleared his throat and glanced at the paper.

"Hello everyone"
He begun, gathering the attention of the crowd as everyone fell silent.
It was officially time to begin...

The potato sack was ripped off of Chisaki's head, revealing his messy hair and face.
He finally wasn't wearing the horrendous bird mask.

It was the first time people had ever seen his entire face.

"You are all gathered here today to watch the public execution of Kai Chisaki.

Some of you may have heard the rumor of what he's done.