Hitohito: mom I'm okay really.

Jeanne placed a bag of ice on Hito's eye.

Hitohito: ouch!

Jeanne: now sit tight and don't do anything else while I cook dinner... your father should be home any minute now.

Hitohito: alright mom.

Satoshi arrived home 15 minutes later

Satoshi: honey I'm home.

Hitohito: hey dad.

Satoshi: hey son- wow what's with that black eye?

Hitohito: got into a fight with some punk.

Satoshi: must've been a strong punk.

Jeanne: honey this is no laughing matter, look at our son, aren't you gonna tell him something?

Satoshi: ..... did you win?

Hitohito: yeah but he was a sore loser.

Satoshi: that's the worst kind of fighter.

Jeanne: Satoshi.

Satoshi: sorry dear..... ahem so, you fought someone stronger than you, now you know how dangerous the world is.

Hitohito: which is why I can't quit, I just need train, get stronger.

Satoshi: you are really determined with this.

Hitohito: I am, if I can't stop foes who are stronger than me, then who will?

Back at the hideout Ace sneezed.

Mike: do you have a cold Ace?

Now back at the Tadano residence.

Satoshi: I can't convince you to back down, but promise me you'll be careful.

Hitohito: I promise.

Satoshi: say it like you mean it.

Hitohito: dad I promise to be careful.

Satoshi: thank you son now let's eat dinner.

Next day.

Another day at Itan, Hitohito was looking at the window with his head phones on. Shouko was sitting next to him, things got awkward yesterday's at Yamai's home.

Flashback to yesterday's at Yamai's

Hitohito had just left making Yamai happy, but Shouko however was displeased because of how she treated him.

Shouko: [Yamai why would you say those horrible things to Tadano?]

Yamai: ahh but Komi-san, I think I'm a better fit to be your friend.

Shouko: [ I choose my own friends]

With that Shouko left the Yamai residence and headed back home. Once she left Yamai was heart broken thinking that Shouko now hated her, Najimi who stayed at Yamai's didn't know what to do in that situation.

Shouko tried to call Hitohito multiple times but it always sent her to voice mail,she wanted to clarify things to him that he wasn't a bother to her, on the contrary she's glad that Hitohito was always there to help her with her communication disorder.

Back to the present time

Shouko wanted to clarify everything, so now it was the time. She got his attention but couldn't look away from the black eye he had.