Thirteen

You glare at your son as he eats his food cheerfully, not caring about what he did earlier, meanwhile, your father sits at the head of the table, also enjoying his meal.

"Did something happen while I was at the company?" Elliot inquires calmly.

"Nothing happened" you lie.

"Mom had a man over" Monroe replies, taking a bite of his lasagna.

Elliot's head snaps towards you, his eyes narrowing in anger.

"You had a man over? Oh, I didn't know that my home is an open night club" The blond man spats, causing you to sigh.

"I had Owen over, he has been my friend for years, dad, he helped in getting you out of the asylum" you assert.

"She also agreed to go on a date with him" Monroe adds.

"Do you honestly think I'm scared of your grandfather? I can do whatever I want with-" Elliot cuts you off.

"Without your credit cards or car, you can do nothing, (Y/n)" you roll your eyes.

"I own you, and I also own your son"

Monroe stops eating and looks at Elliot with a frown, displeased with his grandfather's words.

You suddenly stand up and walk away without looking back.

"Where do you think you are going?" Elliot demands.

"I need fresh air" your father smirks.

"You can get fresh air on your feet, don't take the car with you" you snort.

"Whatever"

Monroe stands up, wanting to get away from Elliot, but you stop them.

"I think it is better to use your time to bond with your grandfather, honey"

With that you walk out, leaving the two of them together.

Elliot stares at his grandson with disgust.

"Your fashion taste is horrible" Monroe raises an eyebrow.

"Mom picked the clothes for me"

"That's even worst"

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

"Honestly, I don't know why I called you" Carlisle chuckles after ordering your favourite drink.

"To whine about your problems" you nod your head slowly.

"I have agreed to go on a date with Owen, but Dad and Monroe object to the idea" Carlisle's mouth opens and closes.

"Owen? The simp? You frown.

"Hey, he is not a simp"

"You are right, he's a first-degree creep" the blond man corrects himself.

"You never stopped being a bully, have you, Carlisle?" Carlisle grins at you.

"(Y/n), I know what I'm talking about, Owen didn't care about his friends' deaths, remember? He's a psycho"

This triggers a memory in you when you fought with Owen about his unsympathetic attitude after your and his friends' deaths.

"You are right" you utter out by mistake.

"See, do you want him to be around your son?" Carlisle points out.

"Well, I'm more scared of Monroe's behaviour"

Your friend looks confused for a moment until he realises what you are implying.

"I think it is better if you stay the night at my house, (Y/n)"