Three

"Why do you still pay him visits? haven't we agreed that you stay away from him?"

"It's only a year until his release, I think it is only right that I see my father, Xavier"

You and your husband are arguing about you paying visits to your father in the asylum.

Unaware that Monroe is eavesdropping on you both.

"That's why I insisted that you have a restraining order on him" you sigh.

"He is my father..."

"The father who took your child away and placed him in an orphanage? The one who murdered innocent people?" Xavier spats.

"He got help from a psychiatrist, he is better now" you explain.

Suddenly Xavier grabs you by your arms tightly, causing you to wince.

"I have had enough with your stupidity, (Y/n) if you-" Monroe walks into the kitchen.

"Is there something wrong?" The teen boy asks, narrowing his eyes at his father.

"No, nothing is wrong, I'm going to work" with that, Xavier leaves the kitchen.

While you turn to your son with a smile on your face.

"Wanna have breakfast, then maybe go shop for some new clothes for you?"

Monroe returns your smile with a cheerful one.

"Yeah, sure"

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

"Oh my god, this outfit looks so beautiful on you!" You exclaim, making Monroe chuckle and roll his eyes playfully.

"Mom...this is the fifteen outfit you said looked good on me, is it possible that there is not even one outfit that you dislike?" You shook your head.

"Everything looks good on you, just like your father"

Your son's smile turns into a frown in disbelief.

Monroe doesn't like Xavier, he hates him so much that he...

...added him to his death list.

"Yes...I guess so, mom"

After paying for everything, you get a phone call.

"What's up, Owen?"

Yes, Owen, your high school best friend, has graduated from law school and became a great lawyer.

He is the one who arranges your visitations schedule to asylum to see your father once a month.

"It has been rescheduled, you will be visiting Elliot today, as the asylum decided it is going to be better than Sunday" you frown deeply.

"Wait, but I can't, I have Monroe with me," you say, catching the attention of your son.

"Don't you think it will be a good idea for your father to finally apologize to your son?" Owen states.

"I will think about it" you hear a loud sigh at the end of the line.

"You might not get another chance in visiting your father this month, it is now or never, (Y/n)"

With that the call ends, making you huff.

"I want to come with you" you look at Monroe.

"You heard the call?" he shrugs.

"Your friend, Owen, has a loud voice" you chuckle.

"Ready to hear a story about my psycho father on our way to the asylum" the dark-haired boy smirks.

"I'm all ears, mom"

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

Elliot stares at his grandson, a smile on his face.

"You don't look old" Monroe points out, grinning at the older man.

The fact that your son is ok with meeting his murderous grandfather feels off.

You only meet Elliot, because he is your father, and he will leave after recovering.

"And you look like your good for nothing father" The EX-CEO insults, making you roll your eyes.

"No need to insult my husband, Dad-" Monroe cuts you off.

"I agree with you, I can't even believe that Mom let him become the CEO of your empire until you leave this place"

Your eyes widen in shock, realizing that your son has searched things up.

"See even your son hates Xavier, no one likes him, you should divorce him" Elliot mocks, leaning back in his chair.

"I'm never leaving Xavier, dad" Elliot chuckles.

"One more year to go, and I will return home, remove Xavier from your life"

Monroe on the other hand has other thoughts about this matter.

'He will be dead way before your release, granddad'