Six

"You knew I was cheating on you the whole time and didn't even confront me about it"

You roll your eyes at your husband as you both sit in the hospital's cafeteria.

"I was going to ask for a divorce before my dad comes out of the asylum" Xavier narrows his eyes at you.

"You were using me...correct?"

You look at your husband, and grin at him, confirming his doubts.

You place one finger up.

"When we first had slept together, you didn't use protection" 

You place the second finger up.

"You dated me to achieve your goals"

You place the third finger up.

"And I also found out that you were the one behind my father's arrest"

You place the fourth finger up.

"You are the one who used my fear against me about me not being able to take over the company and made you the CEO until my father comes up.

You place the fifth finger up.

"You married me just to get revenge on your enemies that you became powerful, even if you are power"

After you finish, you place your hand back on your lap and take a sip from your favorite drink.

Xavier chuckles loudly and claps his hands together to applaud you.

"So you weren't obvious after all"

"Yes, considering I knew nothing about the company, and you knew everything about the business, why not use you?"

Xavier sighs in amusement at your words.

"If you ask for a divorce, I will fight for Monroe's custody" you snort.

"Go ahead" you stand up from your chair, placing your handbag over your right shoulder.

"I'm sure, the court would love to hear about how you stabbed your own son" Xavier glares at you.

"It was an accident" your grin widens.

"We will see about that"

With that, you take your leave.

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

"So, are you and dad getting divorced?" Monroe asks you after you pull the hospital bed up, to get him more comfortable.

"Yes, I suppose so" you reply, sitting on the chair near the bed.

"Good" you furrow your eyebrows.

"What do you mean by good, sweetie?" Monroe shrugs.

"You deserve a better man than dad, actually I don't think that anyone deserves a kind and sweet person like you, mom"

Even though Monroe looks like his father, his expression matches that of your father.

"You are so sweet, Monroe" the said boy smiles.

"I know"