Four

Xavier stares at his son as the teen boy does the same.

"Considering that your mother is at the therapist, what would you like to do?" Monroe smirks.

"I don't love you" Xavier is shocked at the words coming out of Monroe's mouth.

"Why?"

"I saw how you treat mom, you treat her badly, and she doesn't deserve that" Xavier sighs.

"I love your mother, and your mother and I fight every once in a while, and that happens between couples"

Xavier has never been the one to ever explain himself, but he felt the need to do that now, so Monroe doesn't get the wrong idea.

"Why does, mom, go to a therapist?" Monroe asks, changing the subject.

"Well, to get rid of her Stockholm syndrome" Xavier replies.

Monroe chuckles loudly, before taking a sip from his dark coffee.

"What is so funny?"

"The fact that mom still has Stockholm syndrome"

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

"It seems like I have failed to treat your condition" you look at Allen with a smile.

Allen has been your therapist for almost a year, yet you consider him as a friend more than just a therapist.

"No, I just think that I'm normal, to begin with," Allen leans back in his chair.

"Your father locked you up in the mansion for almost a year, gave your child away, and you still care for him, that is Stockholm syndrome."

"I can't bring myself to not see him, as much as he was considered a toxic person, yet he truly cares for me" you explain.

"What about your husband, Xavier? Doesn't he also care for you?"

Allen stares at you, waiting for your answer calmly.

"Yes, but he-" you stop yourself when you realize what you were about to say.

"You can tell me anything, I'm here to solve your problems"

"Xavier is cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend" you admit.

"What makes you think that?" You chuckle as if it was a funny thing.

"I don't think, I know it is a fact as one day I returned home and saw him sleeping with her, yet I didn't say anything or confront him about it" you finish, as you play with your fingers.

"You seem like you are not hurt by such an action" you look at Allen and smile.

"That's because I don't love Xavier, once my dad gets out of the asylum, I will ask for a divorce" Allen smirks.

"Indeed, your case is getting worst"

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

You keep your eyes on the road as you drive, yet your mind is somewhere else.

To be honest, you are thinking about your son's reaction to your father

You find it to be a bit strange that he doesn't hate Elliot.

Suddenly you stop your car just before you hit the car in front of you.

A huff escapes your lips, and you get out of your car angrily.

"Are you blind? Why did you suddenly stop your car in the middle of the road?!" you spat

You watch as a handsome man with long light blond hair gets out of the car.

The first thing you notice about him is his piercings, he has a septum piercing.

Also when he starts talking you notice his tongue piercing.

His beautiful features indicate that he is close to your age.

He looks familiar.

"A cat was crossing the road, I couldn't hit it, now could I-" he cut himself off when he notices something.

"(Y/n)?" You frown lightly.

"Yeah"

But the frown gets deeper when you realize who the man is.

He's your old bully, whose friend got killed in the shooting your father paid for at the Academy.

"It's me, Carlisle"