| lx: all in the name of friendship |

Start from the beginning

I wanted to turn back but my heart felt otherwise. I felt the adrenaline rushing through me, I wanted to be adventurous and explore the place. With slow steps I approached the place, every step made me contemplate my decision over going in or not.

But then, I was in front of the cabin. Surprisingly, the door was open which made it even easier for me to go in.

The design of this cabin was a bit weird. There was no living area, just a plain wooden floor that led to the corner, which had space for going downstairs.

The cabin was dusty and broken. The floor was broken as the planks were missing in some parts.

I took another step.

And another.

And another, until I heard a wail.

I crouched down on my knees and did not make any noise. I heard the wail again.

Someone was trapped beneath the floorboards.

Through the gaps in the plank, I carefully tried to see what was happening down there.

And the thing I saw became the nightmare of my life.

The way Chachu's hand wrapped around my shoulders just confirmed everything. The way his fingers slowly brushed around the peak of my shoulders, the way he pulled me close just disgusted me and showed me the kind of man he was.

I was harshly pulled towards the cabin and let myself be pulled because I had a friend to save.

I was pushed into the cabin and my eyes instantly met with Pranav's who looked like someone who had just gained consciousness.

My eyes filled with tears when his tearful eyes met mine. He gave me a battered smile and I bit my lips to stop myself from reacting emotionally.

"Pranav," I tried to make my way towards him but a harsh tug at my hair pulled me back.

"Don't touch her!" Pranav shouted to which that barbaric man laughed. I signalled Pranav with my eyes to not say anything to provoke him further.

I clenched my teeth, feeling the pain in my head. The pain was harsh and part of my head hurt. I was angered by what was happening.

"You don't feel the pain, huh?" Mukesh Cha— Mukesh mumbled in my ear, his lips dangerously hovering over my skin. No matter how much my heart was beating fast, I was trying to not let any reaction come over my face.

I felt another harsh pull, which almost sprained my neck. I almost winced but still managed to keep a brave face.

"Before we jump into the talks, let me tie you up," he finally left his hold on my hair and I could finally breathe again. I was pulled and made to sit on a chair, a few inches away from Pranav.

Like he already knew what was about to happen, he had gotten spare ropes ready beforehand.

He kneeled in front of me, while I sat on the chair, he was looking up at me. My toes curled in disgust when I felt his hand over my thighs.

"How should I tie you up?" His voice suddenly softened. "Hands on the back or on the top of the head?" He questioned and then laughed at his dirty joke. I looked away, feeling disgusted at the way things were happening.

I ended up being tied with my hands on the back and my stomach tied to the chair, making me unable to move.

Mukesh sexualised everything that he could. It was disturbing how his mind worked and I could feel how those young girls would have felt.