| epilogue: his not-so-inconvenient bride |

"I thought I would never fall in love again but you made it possible

"I thought I would never fall in love again but you made it possible. I never knew falling in love was this easy." — Vihaan Singh Chauhan, His Inconvenient Bride

" — Vihaan Singh Chauhan, His Inconvenient Bride

2 Years Later

Jaipur, India

Are women always this difficult?

There's this Gudiya who fights over anything that her husband does for her. I mean, why is she being so annoying?

The ending title of the show played and I sighed, sad about the fight between Gudiya and Sumit.

Pranav, Chirag and Aditya too sighed beside me feeling sad for the guy.

"Dang, Gudiya is unimaginable," Chirag said, as he stretched his hand and moved back further on the bed.

Aditya groaned. "One should never marry a girl like her."

"Hey!" We all protested.

"Do you know what all Gudiya has done for everyone?" Pranav threw a pillow on his face. Aditya caught it on time and threw it back at him.

"Gudiya brought Sumit back from the dead," Aditya said and then scratched his head in confusion.

He just countered his own statement.

The usual.

The rest of us shook our heads and went back to watch something else on the TV. The repeat telecast of Gudiya Ko Saajan Ke Ghar Jaana Hai had just ended and we were all getting bored thinking over what to do next.

"When's Shay coming back?" Chirag asked from somewhere.

"She's with my guys getting a foot massage. Probably an hour later or so," I replied to him while I switched channels on the TV.

"Ah, she's getting that too?" He asked. "Diya has been complaining about foot pains a lot regularly. I read it over the internet, said it was normal for pregnant women."

"I read that too," I told him, "Yesterday her foot had swollen too much at the sangeet and I was afraid that I had to postpone the marriage."

"Dang, I really forgot that it's your wedding today," Aditya chuckled by himself and we followed, wondering how we were watching reruns of our favourite drama serial while I was supposed to get married in the evening.