bubble bath (1)

Ask: Aizawa

Hc's for bubble bath with Aizawa? ❤️

One thing I find interesting is the difference in headcanons with Aizawa and Alucard, when I write them. Shouta is very mortal while Alucard has a long length of history. Aizawa has a grounding to earth while Alucard has an ethereal nature to him...

•●▪︎

•Shouta thinks it's a little strange you want him to be in the bubble bath. He often finds you late at night in the tub because you are worried about him on patrol. Shouta will sit on the floor and softly talk about his day or a funny moment with his students. How good Shinsou is becoming with the capture weapon.

•He loves the way your skin gets silky soft and how good you smell with a strawberry (your favorite) scent from your bubble bath.

•The lords know the tub is big enough for two of you. It's a jacuzzi tub for easing his sore muscles. Though you don't use the jets when taking a bubble bath. It gets the bubbles up your nose.

•Then one long night he comes home battered and bruised. He strips in the living room as his bruised muscles have him hissing through his teeth. His nimble body is clumsy from all the pain.

•Somehow you managed to fall asleep not so worried. Shouta doesn't want to wake you but begrudgingly does. A hand with scuffed knuckles carcasses the point of your shoulder.

"Y/n)?" He slowly bends over to kiss your bare shoulder. "Can I take you up in that bubble bath?"

•You roll over and try not to gasp at the bruises forming. You nod your head slowly. This bath will help you and he will recover from his close call on patrol. It helps confirm your man is battered and bruised but very much alive.

•Though you might have to sit on top of him for that extra close sensation if you know what I mean.

.

•●♤●•

I am including my Alucard bubble bath as I know I have fans for both of them.

Alucard the Vampire King

Bby!! What would Alu being in a bubble bath with his lover consist of? 🥺💕

Let us first start with the preparation for the bath:

Rose petals and your favorite bubble bath. (Rose and Vanilla smell great together)

The coordinating scent of a half dozen candles.

Something to drink such as fruit influx water, juice or wine. (His blood wine a bonus)

Some little treats that can be finger fed but won't melt and get messy unless you want him to clean you up

Hunnie slips out of her clothes and stretches her back with raised arms. A pair of strong pale arms. "Start without me for the next few minutes..." he grins with canines peeking out from his upper lip. " Umbra stelelor (shade star)."

Hunnie's toes always curl when he says his term of endearment. Now our gal is flinging any remaining clothes off. She tosses her lacy pants at Alucard which of course he caught without effort.

Our sweet Hunnie is soaking for a few minutes but still no Alucard. She tugs on her bottom lip with her teeth. Did he get in trouble with Sir Hellsing or something?

As if he heard her thoughts, which of course he heard her sufferance thoughts, Hunnie lets a short yelp out as Alucard begins to materialize under her. He went from black inky shadows not seen in the candle light. His lean body lifts hers up and then pale legs part and then proceed to wrap her curvy body to press completely to his front of the body.

With three nibbling kisses to Hunnie's shoulders, he now speaks in Romanian."Te-am surprins umbra stele? (Did I surprise you, shadow star?) Am de gând să surprindă de mai multe ori în seara asta ...(I plan to surprise you many more times tonight)".

The rest is up to you to fill in the blank's with your imagination....