I Let

Louis went back to setting the fire for them. It wasn't until he sat back to admire his work that he realised Harry had gone quiet. He turned to where Harry was sitting head in his hands sniffling a little to himself. Louis felt his heart beat quicken.

'Love what's wrong?'

Louis moved to crouch down in front of Harry, taking his hands away from his face so that he could see his eyes. They were brimming with tears.

'I'm a horrible person and a terrible friend Lou.'

Louis couldn't help but scoff at Harry.

'Come on, we both know that's not true. You're one of the best people I've ever known, and thank goodness you are because you gave this fool another chance.'

Harry gave a small laugh.

'What's this all about love, tell me.'

Harry wiped his eyes and then took Louis hands in his.

'I'm so happy for Niall and Liam, so freaking happy for them, but there's a part of me that's jealous that they're out and we still can't be.'

Louis stood up and took Harry into his arms, Harry's head rested on his stomach.

'We're going to work this out, I promise you. I've made an appointment to have a meeting with my management on Monday. This is happening, they're either on board or I'm looking for new management.'

Harry looked up into Louis' blue eyes.

'Promise?'

Louis smiled down at Harry.

'I promise, I am never going to live without you or in secret ever again.'

Harry stood up and clasped Louis' hand as he walked them towards the bed. He held Louis' gaze unwaveringly as he pulled Louis' jumper and shirt over his head. He took half a step back as he undid the buttons on his shirt and shrugged it off of his shoulders. Louis let his eyes drift down Harry's bare shoulders to his chest, his stomach and then his very obvious arousal. When his eyes moved back to Harry's eyes they were filled with lust and need.

'Haz, love, are you sure your ready? We can wait however long...'

Louis' sentence was cut short when Harry smashed their lips together parting Louis mouth with his tongue. They pulled apart foreheads resting together both panting slightly.

'I am sure that if you don't throw me onto that bed and fuck me I'm going to implode.'

Louis chuckled as he reached down to unbutton Harry's pants.

'Well we can't have you imploding, I'd probably have to pay extra for the cleaning.'

'Lou.'

'Yes love?'

'Stop talking.'

'Yes love.'

Once their clothes were shed and spread all over the floor Louis spun them around so that Harry's back was to the bed, then he gently laid Harry down, hovering over him trying to take in every inch of his bare skin.

'You're so beautiful Haz, I swear I still know every single centimetre of your body.'

'God I've missed you Lou.'

Louis leans down and kisses Harry, they take their time enjoying the feeling of being together again. Eventually Louis pulled away from Harry and began to kiss down his neck licking and nipping his way down to Harry's thighs. Every time Harry let out a low moan it turned Louis on more and more.

'Louis, as much as I'm loving all this attention it's been a really long time and I need you, I need you... please.'

Louis moved back to kiss Harry quickly.

'Anything for you my love.'

Louis quickly went to his bag and got out his lube and condoms. He got back on the bed and put some lube on his hand then he spread Harry's legs and gently rubbed his fingers across Harry's hole. He slowly pushed one finger into Harry. Harry moaned and started to move against Louis' finger.

'Is that ok love?'

Harry nodded 'Another Lou, please.'

Louis placed another finger into Harry, moving them in and out. He new he'd hit Harry's prostate when he gasped out Louis name.

'Louis, please I need you, I'm ready. Please.'

Louis removed his fingers and grabbed a condom as he went to put it on Harry grabbed his hand.

'Louis, I want to feel you. Nothing between us.'

Louis hesitated a moment. He knew he was clean but what about Harry. It was almost as if Harry read his mind.

'I'm clean Lou.'

'Same.'

With that Louis put the condom down and kissed Harry again. He then moved between Harry's legs, covered his length in lube and gently pushed into him. It took all his self control to wait to move until Harry told him he was ready.

'God Louis, please move, please fuck me.'

That was all Louis needed to hear he pulled almost all the way out and then pushed back into Harry as hard as he could. Watching Harry squirm and chant his name over and over again was nearly to much for Louis. His strokes started to get sloppy and out of control.

'Harry, I'm not going to last. You feel so fucking good. Fuck I love you.'

Harry threw his head back and screamed Louis name. Louis felt Harry clench around him as he came and it tipped him totally over the edge. He saw stars and nearly passed out.

He eventually pulled out of Harry and rolled over pulling Harry with him into his arms.

'I love you Lou.'

'I love you Harry, I promise I'm never living without you again.'