Listen

Harry gave up badgering Louis trying to find out where they were going when he realised Louis wasn't going to give in and tell him. Instead he had taken over Louis' phone so that he could control the music. He still hadn't had a chance to listen to all of Louis' album so he put that on and then settled in to enjoy the road.

'Love, do you have to listen to that now? It's embarrassing.'

Harry looked at Louis who was cringing. 'Why is it embarrassing? I haven't had a chance to listen to all of it yet and I really want to.'

Louis reached out and took Harry's hand in his own but kept his eyes on the road. 'It's a love letter to you and I kind of feel embarrassed sitting here while you listen to it for the first time.'

Harry squeezed Louis' hand and smiled at him as he raised his eyebrows at him. 'A love letter you say?'

'Yes, stop looking so smug and put something else on. You can listen to it when I'm not sitting right next to you.'

Harry picked up Louis phone and changed the music to a a play list that Louis had in his phone.

'Can I expect more love letters in the future?'

Louis lifted Harry's hand to his lips and kissed it. 'You certainly can my love, everything for you.'

They drove for a couple of hours listening to music and talking about everything and anything that popped into their mind. They drove for about an hour and a half until Louis turned down a dirt road towards the ocean.

'This looks very rural... has this all been a long winded plot to kill me and stash my body in some undisclosed location?'

Louis laughed. 'I would but then I'd have to live without you and I'm never going to do that again.'

They drove for another ten minuets or so until came to a stop not far from the ocean. In front of them was a white circular tent with a small wooden deck surrounding it. A hot tub sat to one side of the deck with a small white table and chair on the other side.

Louis turned grinning at Harry. 'What do you think?'

'It's a tent.'

'It's not a tent, it's a yurt. We're glamping tonight. Come on grab your stuff, let's get settled in.'

Harry collected his bag and followed Louis towards the yurt. He knew he'd made it sound like he wasn't impressed with glamping but it was actually something that he'd wanted to do for a while and really he'd sleep in a sleeping bag on the beach if he was with Louis.

They walked in to find a beautifully presented room. There was a bed that looked like the softest, fluffiest bed they had ever seen. Next to the bed were two bedside tables and next to that a tall boy for their belongings. There was a small table and chairs next to a very small kitchenette. As well as a small double seater couch there was an old record player.

Harry span around taking the room in. 'Lou, this is perfect.'

'I'm so glad you like it. I know it's only overnight but I wanted to be able to spend a little bit of time together, just you and me.'

'We haven't had the chance to do that yet have we?'

Louis moved to take Harry into his arms. 'No we haven't and I've missed it more than you know.'

Harry moulded into his arms enjoying the feeling of being close to him again.

'I don't want you to think that I've brought you here with any expectations of anything happening. I just wanted alone time with you.'

Harry laughed. 'I'm the one who tried to jump you if you remember.'

Louis laughed too. 'Yes but that was before we agreed to give us a go again and I agreed to go at your pace.'

Harry leaned down, placing his hands on either side of Louis' face and kissed him deeply, his voice was husky with desire.

'I love you, I need you...I need all of you.'

Louis let a small groan as he kissed Harry back matching his passion. He shuffled them both towards the bed. Harry hit the side of the bed and fell backwards onto it. He didn't let go of Louis and pulled him down on top of him.

'Are you sure love? It's ok if you're not ready.'

Harry took a deep breath. 'Actually...'

Louis moved to roll off of Harry but Harry wrapped his arms tighter around Louis holding him where he was.

'Don't move. There's something I need to tell you before we go further... I lied to you.'

Louis' head whipped up to meet Harry's eyes. 'Oh...ok. Do you want to tell me now? It's ok if you don't, we did say clean slate.'

'No, I have to tell you because it's something I said or didn't say since we decided to try again.'

Louis could feel the breath catching in his throat, he was scared that Harry hadn't meant what he said when he wanted to try again or told him he loved him. He managed to let out a small quiet ok.

'I told you that I had dated a lot of people since we split and that obviously I had slept with other people.'

Louis let out a breath. 'I know love but it's ok, we weren't together and I understand.'

Harry stroked the side of Louis' face. 'I didn't tell you everything. I have slept with women since we broke up and I've fooled around with men but I've never slept with another man other than you. I think I didn't tell you that part because I wanted you to think that I had. I wanted you to feel that hurt and I'm sorry.'

Louis leaned down and kissed Harry. 'Don't be sorry love, we're still finding our way and you probably didn't want to see this smug face that morning.'

Louis pointed to his own face. 'I am feeling pretty smug and happy to know that I am so awesome that you didn't want to share that with anyone else.'

Harry laughed. 'Do you think it's too late to change my mind?'

'Heyyyy, hush you!'

Harry rolled over flipping Louis underneath his body, he could feel how turned on Louis was and knew Louis could feel his own erection. Harry kissed Louis pinning his hands above his head.

'As much as I'm enjoying this we can't.'

Harry pulled back from Louis. 'But why can't we?'

'I have a few things planned for us... Later love, I promise.'

I haven't updated for a long time and I apologise. I've been very unwell but I am on the mend and hope to get back to this story soon.
While I've been out of action I've read a lot of other people's stories and it has been a wonderful distraction, so thank you to everyone who writes, you've kept me sain during a really rough time x Harper x