Back

Harry was up before the rest of the group the next morning. He'd only managed to get a few hours on and off sleep and in the end had decided to give up around 5am. With the stress and lack of sleep he wasn't in the best of moods as he made his way down the stairs to the kitchen to make himself a much needed cup of coffee and something to eat.

He flicked the coffee maker on and looked in the fridge at the food that Missy the caterer had left the night before. He couldn't be bothered making anything so he grabbed a pastry and started munching on it as he waited for his coffee. He was lost in his own thoughts pouring his coffee when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

'I see you haven't gotten out of the habit of walking around half naked.'

Harry suddenly felt self-conscious in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. He hadn't even thought about putting more clothes on before heading down stairs. He turned to face Louis trying to cover himself more with his arms as he did. Louis raised an eyebrow and smiled at Harry.

'Don't cover up on my account, I wasn't complaining.'

Harry could feel the colour rising from his chest to his neck, damn Louis for being able to make him feel like a bashful teenager again. Louis was wearing black track pants and a maroon jumper. His hair was still slightly damp from a shower and Harry almost couldn't stand how stunning he looked standing there. It took every ounce of his self control not to walk over and swipe Louis' fringe from his face. Instead he dropped his arms to his side, trying to show Louis that he wasn't having any impact on how he was feeling.

'Do you want a coffee or a tea?'

Louis smiled at him. 'I'd love a cup of tea, and one of those pastries you're munching on.'

Harry made Louis a tea, not having to ask how he took it because he had made him hundreds of cups over the years. As he placed the tea and pastry in front of Louis he took a shaky breath. It was now or never.

'Louis, I think you and I need to have a proper talk about everything. We're going to be here together for at least a month and I don't want to spend all that time fighting with you or feeling angry and hurt all the time. I want these recordings to be special and that wont happen if we're not able to get along.'

Louis sighed looking down into his tea. 'I think that's a good idea Harry but can you go and put some clothes on before we do, I don't think I can concentrate when you look like that.' Louis leaned forward and touched the end of one of Harry's curls. Harry moved back in his chair slightly so that he was just out of Louis reach. Louis looked like Harry had slapped him. If only he knew that Harry had to move away, that if he let Louis touch him like that he'd never want him to stop again. Harry smiled at Louis.

'I'll go and put my clothes on, do you want to meet me in the sun room?'

As soon as he made the suggestion he sucked in a quick breath and met Louis' eyes. He knew they were both remembering that was one of Louis' favourite pet names for him, Sun. Louis smiled down at his cup of tea.

'Sure I'll meet you in there in ten.'

Harry went upstairs and pulled out some clothes to put on. He decided on a pair of old skinny jeans and a green jumper. He ran his hands through his hair a few times and decided that it probably wasn't going to get any better the more he played with it. He looked at himself in the mirror and wished he had have gotten more sleep last night, he looked tired. He sighed and walked towards the door stopping to grab a black beanie and chucking it on before he walked down the stairs to the sun room.