Me

Once Louis and Harry eventually made it down stairs they found Zayn and Niall sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. When they walked in Niall looked at them both with concern on his face.

'We're you two fighting again, I swear I heard Louis yelling at Harry.'

Louis' eyes bulged out as he turned to look at Harry who was casually leant against the breakfast bar quietly giggling, he winked at Niall.

'Oh he yelled alright.'

Niall's mouth fell open. 'Oh my goodness, I'm sorry I said anything. You can keep that to yourselves.'

'Sorry Niall, I wont tell you all the sordid details.'

Niall smiled at Harry. 'Good, it might make me lose my appetite.'

Louis scoffed at Niall. 'I think we all know that's not ever going to happen. Shall I put on some breakfast then? Would you like that you naughty little leprechaun?'

Niall looked at Louis with a confused look on his face while Harry and Zayn tried very hard not to laugh.

'What? Why are you calling me that? What have I missed?'

This time it was Zayn that piped up. 'Oh I'm pretty sure you didn't miss anything naughty leprechaun.'

Liam walked into the room just as Harry, Louis and Zayn couldn't hold their laughter any longer. He looked from their laughing faces to Niall's confused and slightly annoyed one.

'What's going on in here?'

'I'm sure I don't know! These clowns think they're hilarious calling me, what was it? A naughty little leprechaun or something.'

Liam started to laugh with the others as he walked over and put an arm around Niall whispering into his ear. Niall went a deep red colour on every bit of his skin that wasn't covered in clothes.

'Oh my god, you heard us.'

Harry moved to help Louis with preparing breakfast. 'Don't worry we only heard the leprechaun thing before we decided to go outside to give you guys some privacy.'

Liam smiled fondly at Niall. 'Don't be embarrassed love, we'll just have to try to be more quiet next time.'

Niall hid his face in Liam's chest. 'I'm never having sex ever again.'

'You say that now but we both know you find me irresistible.'

Zayn smiled happily at them all. 'It's nice to see you guys all so happy. It makes me miss Roe even more.'

Louis turned away from the stove to face Zayn. 'Why don't you ask her if she wants to come down here for a while? We've got a pretty flexible schedule and it's not a bad place for her to chill out and write from while we're busy recording.'

A big smile spread across Zayn's face. 'You guys wouldn't mind?'

'Of course we don't mate, It'll be really great to get to know your Roe too.'

Zayn jumped up from the table. 'I'll go ring her now and see what her schedule is like. Thanks guys. You're going to love her.'

The other four boys sat at the table and ate their breakfast together quietly chatting about what their plans for the coming days were. Louis' phone began to ring. He checked the caller ID and answered the call with a smile.

'Hello El love, how are you?'

Harry felt his body tense at the sound of Eleanor's name. It wasn't that he didn't like Eleanor, he'd always adored her and considered her a friend. He just thought that Louis didn't have to continue the charade of dating her any more but hearing him talk to her on the phone made him realise that things hadn't really changed. At least not for Louis. Harry knew that if he was going to have a future with Louis it would have to be out loud, no hiding. He couldn't go back to the way they had been all those years ago. It had driven them apart in the end.

Harry put his plate in the sink along with his coffee cup and walked out to the patio, he needed to get some fresh air and take some time out to think. As he walked out he heard a bit more of their conversation.

'Yeah it would be good if we could catch up, I've missed you too. Maybe you could come down next week for a day or something.'

Louis finished his conversation and then looked toward Liam and Niall. Niall singled with his head towards the patio door.

'He went that way.'

'Thanks mate.'