You

The next morning after lounging around and sharing a late breakfast Eleanor and Mack had to leave. The rest of the band said goodbye inside but Harry and Louis walked them to their waiting car. Harry embraced Eleanor.

'I'm not sure how I can thank you for being one of the most amazing friends to me even when I didn't deserve it.'

'You deserve all the good things Harry. I never took you having a break from us personally, I understood how hard everything must have been for you.'

'Well, you're not getting rid of me again so consider yourself stuck with me.'

Eleanor laughed. 'I'll consider myself happily stuck with you.'

They quickly squeezed each other again and then Harry moved away to say goodbye to Mack and to give Eleanor and Louis some privacy.

Louis and Eleanor walked towards each other, stopping a few centimetres apart and Louis took Eleanor's hand in his own.

'Well, I guess this is it.'

Eleanor smiled at him with tears in her eyes. 'It feels weird knowing this is the end of it after so long.'

Louis' eyes matched Eleanor's with tears. 'We're not ending love, we'll always be friends and in each others lives, we just get to be honest about it now.'

'What will you tell people? Will you tell them it was all fake?'

Louis shook his head. 'I won't tell people anything. That's our business, not any one else's. The only thing I'll be sure to tell people is that you are one of the most amazing women I've ever known.'

Louis embraced Eleanor and while he was excited for his future with Harry he was a little sad to know that things between him and Eleanor would be different from now on no matter how close they still were.

When they pulled away Louis kept holding Eleanor's hand.

'I always love you.'

Eleanor smiled. 'I know, me too.'

With that they were joined again by Harry and Mack. More goodbyes and promises to catch up when they were all back in London were made. Louis and Harry stood in the drive way watching the care until they couldn't see it any more. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis from behind and rested his head on Louis shoulder.

'I'm sorry Lou, I know it's hard.'

Louis smiled and moulded against Harry's body. 'Thank you love, I'm going to miss how we were but it's time to let that go. It's time for you and I to have the life we were always meant to have.'

'I can honestly say that I hope she's a big part of that life together.'

'I'm sure she will be. We're lucky to have such amazing friends.'

Harry squeezed Louis a little tighter. 'We really are blessed, in so many ways.'

Louis turned around so that he was facing Harry but still in his arms. 'You better go pack an overnight bag love.'

Harry took a step back keeping his hands on Louis' arms. 'Darling, why do I need to pack a bag?'

Louis grinned up at him. 'We're going on an adventure.'

Harry grinned back at Louis before then turned and walked back into the house arm in arm.

Once inside they went to their separate rooms to pack, Harry was followed by Niall.

'I have no idea what to pack because Louis wont tell me where we're going.'

Niall smiled. 'That's where I come in friend. You're only going overnight so you don't need too much but you should pack something warm that is neat casual and you'll need this.'

Niall through a pair of bright yellow bather shorts at him, hitting him in his face.

'Niall it's freezing, why on earth would I need bathers?'

'Trust me and pack the bathers. What else are you thinking?'

Harry pulled out a pair of khaki trousers, a red and dark blue striped jumper and a light blue blazer along with a pair of boots.

'How's this?'

'That's perfect, chuck some underwear and toiletries in and you're set.'

'Thanks mate... any hints about where we're going?'

'Absolutely not! Just go and enjoy yourself.'

Harry took his overnight bag down stairs to find Louis was already there waiting for him.

'Ready love?'

'I guess I am, I'd be more ready if you told me where we are going.'

'No chance, it's a surprise.'

'Not that I'm not excited to be going away overnight but what about the recording, we haven't really done a lot lately.'

Liam picked up Harry's bag and opened the door to usher him out.

'Don't worry about that H, we're going to record our solo parts today for a few songs so that we aren't behind. Go and enjoy some time together. You haven't been alone since you reconnected.'

Harry looked at all the men standing in the entry way waiting for him to leave.

'Thanks guys, I really appreciate you all and I've missed you all more than you know.'

Louis took Harry's bag from Liam and walked out the door.

'Come on love, enough of the mushy stuff. Let's go.'