Right

That night after dinner Louis had gone to bed early being very tired after what had turned out to be an emotional day. Zayn had gone up stairs to phone his girlfriend which left Harry, Niall and Liam downstairs. They had decided to have a couple beers while they caught up before starting to record the next day. They hadn't been chatting long before Niall asked Harry if Liam new what had happened this afternoon.

'Yeah I spoke to him about it. I don't know what to think... I mean I'm so fucking angry at him for breaking up with me, for not letting me be a part of that decision. And I'm angry at him for keeping the truth from me for all these years but at the same time I'm angry at him for telling me now. Like why now? Why when I've started to heal, to finally get over him?'

Liam grimaced at Harry. 'Don't get angry at me with what I'm about to say ok?'

Harry nodded signalling to Liam that he should go on. 'Well two main things. Firstly, I don't think you can have it both ways. You can't be angry at him for not telling you and then angry at him for telling you.'

'I disagree but go on.'

Liam smiled at his friend before he turned serious again. 'Ok secondly, do you honestly think that you're over him?'

Harry began to answer Liam with his usual denials. But stopped himself and sat quietly in thought for a few moments. Liam and Niall sat quietly giving him the time he needed.

'I've been telling everyone... mostly myself for years that I don't care about Louis, that I'm over him, that there's no way I could still love him after what happened. I think I'd almost convinced myself... almost.' He finished quietly.

Niall lent over and patted Harry on his leg leaving his hand there as he spoke.

'Maybe it's time to be honest with yourself and with Louis. I know you're angry but he's finally been honest with you. You need to do the same so you can get on with your life.'

'My mum said something similar when I was home recently.'

'Your mum's a smart lady... and fit as.' Liam cheekily winked at Harry.

Harry laughed. 'Still not over that?'

'I'll be over it when your mum isn't hot any more.'

Niall decided to get in on the act. 'So you'll never be over it then?'

'Exactly.'

Harry shook his head and laughed as he stood up.

'You two are hilarious, you should be a double act.'

Liam looked at Niall and smiled shyly before he quickly looked down. What he didn't see was Niall smiling at him fondly as he replied to Harry.

'Maybe we should be.'

Harry caught the look between them and smiled.

'Alright lads, thanks for the talk. I really appreciate it. I've got a lot to think about. I'll see you both in the morning.'

Harry walked inside and left the two men outside. They sat in silence for a few minutes until Niall stood up to go inside.

'I'm going to head up to bed. I'll see you in the morning.'

Liam looked up at Niall from where he sat. 'Goodnight Niall, it's been really good to spend time with you again.'

'You too.'

Niall turned and started to go inside but then he stopped hesitating for a few seconds until he turned back around and walked to where Liam was sitting.

'Harry's right we did make a good team.' With that he leant down and let his lips gently brush against Liam's. Before Liam even had a chance to react Niall was already walking inside and up the stairs to his room.

Liam sat stunned for a few seconds until a smile spread across his face.

Upstairs Harry was tossing and turning not able to sleep with Louis constantly running through his mind. He decided that the next day he would sit down with Louis and get everything out in the open. Hopefully that way he could put Louis behind him and move on with his life.