OO3. MAGNETS AND MINDS

Start from the beginning

"What the—?" Diego questioned, speechless at coming across that.

"Lorna," Poet breathed out. Lorna glanced at the person who spoke, and gasped at coming to see the brunette. She dropped Klaus on the floor, who gasped for air, and walked towards her.

"Hi, sister," Lorna smiled deviously before the two hugged. Klaus and Diego glanced at one another, eyeing the sisters, and back to each other. Their whole entire childhood, they focused on the Capulets. How did they not know that they had a younger sister. "Hi, my little speedy."

"Hi, Aunt Lorna."

"Sister?" Diego questioned out loud, Lorna and Paris hugging while Poet stood back.

"That's what I wanted to tell you," Poet said. "I told Paris to look for her while we relaxed and he did. But, this is my younger sister, Lorna."

"Hi," Lorna smiled, waving at them before eyeing Klaus. "I'm sorry for choking you."

"It's okay," Klaus waved off. "I don't mind it. I quite enjoyed it."

Lorna snorted at his words before taking a hand out. "Nice to meet you." Klaus shook her hand, a smile on his lips. As they separated, she turned to look at Diego. "I don't apologize for your knife. You almost killed me."

"Not my fault," Diego raised an eyebrow. "You were choking my brother."

"And I didn't mind it."

"He didn't seem like he minded it."

The two eyed each other again and Poet shook her head, wrapping an arm around her sister. "She was not born on the same day as us," she said, clearly having heard Diego's thoughts. "Not a lot of people know about her because she was sent away when my parents successfully transferred our blood to her so she can have powers."

"They didn't want anyone to know about me," Lorna puffed her cheeks. "Anyway, I'm hungry. What are you guys inviting me to eat since Paris basically kidnapped me from my trip?"

"Let's go."

As it turned night, Lorna and Poet quickly caught up. After all, she was supposed to be away until she was 18 when she had full control of her powers. It was always Poet's wish to find her, which was going to happen after she went to go visit Allison, comfort her because of her father's death, and leave. After all, that's why she had picked up Paris earlier from his grandmother's house.

"So, they're dead huh?" Lorna asked and Poet sighed, nodding, eating her Chinese food. "Did you kill them?"

"Mom killed Dad," Poet responded. "Well, they killed each other at the same time. But, Mom planned to kill him first and I found out and told him, which is why Dad killed her, too."

"You were there?" Lorna asked as they both eyed Paris who was happily eating, eyeing everything around him, hoping to catch a glimpse of Julian. Poet nodded in response to her sister's question. "What about Julian?"

"You called?" They turned to face the voice of the man and Julian stood in his glory. "Sorry. I was looking for Mom and Dad to make sure they were dead and they are. I forgot where the house was."

"I forgot he was dead," Lorna commented, siping her drink. But, her eyes trailed away when she eyed a big man. "Should I be concerned that he has an extremely long torso but small legs?"

"He's part monkey," Diego said, receiving a glare from Luther who sarcastically chuckled. "Luther this is Lorna aka Poet's sister."

"Sister?" Luther confusedly asked, just as confused as his brothers. The girls nodded. "Hmm, okay. Nice to meet you, Lorna."