The Big Save or Some Cool Title

Start from the beginning

I looked at Luffy hard enough to relay the silent signal, I could tell without even any movement from him that he understood. "Take me to Asuka!" My hands were handcuffed and I was led away from the crew, I could tell it hurt them dearly to just stand there; but as soon as I leave they'll be in action.

I turned around and saw to my surprise the same farewell we gave Vivi in Alabasta. I nodded my head but was soon after jostled back to the front.

Kid's ship was hidden away in a secluded bay in an abandoned part of the island. "Is she here or are you tricking me?" Killer turned his masked face towards me eerily. "What would be the point of doing that?"

I was led into the ship and down into not the gallows but the center of the ship where the room from the outside looked round. "Is she in here?" I said shakily and they all nodded then opened up the door.

The ferocity that went through my body was insane.

The anger that rushed through my bloodstream was surreal.

And my heart rate felt like a racehorse.

"... Asuka?" She looked up, her hands were suspended from the roof leaving her hanging in only some gauntly erotic clothing. "YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU FOLLOW THEM! ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE?" My eyes widened at her face, she wasn't Asuka; not the one I knew. Distress and suffering painted her red. Eustass Kid sat outside the insane cage that held her simply sipping on red wine, lounging quiet happily with a smirk playing on his lips. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?" I bellowed reaching out to him in blind rage, his crew holding me back. "It's amazing how much you can torture someone without even touching them." Kid laughed looking at Asuka who groaned in frustration. "What the hell did I EVER see in you Eustass Kid? And I cant even say you're the biggest mistake in my life!" Now I was confused. "What?" I looked at Asuka as her tears fall silently.

"Oh you don't know?" Kid mused as my eyes stayed focused on her. "Kid, stop it..." She warned but Kid merely chuckled. "I think he at least deserves to know a little about your secret past; awh god don't tell me you're ashamed?" "Zoro listen, I'm so sorry for lying but you would never understand!" "Wait, understand what?" Kid swirled his wine and Asuka closed her eyes defeated. "Oh just how me and Asuka were once lovers and she carried my baby for nine months without me knowing until six months ago, a little boy, Asuka and Kid's son. Hm, has a ring to it doesn't it? Too bad she wasn't careful enough to wait and spawn off with you, lucky bastard. She ran away when she found out she was pregnant." "YOU MONSTER SHUT UP!" The ringing in my ears drowned her wails and cries. "You brought me here, hoping to destroy our relationship by past information? How idiotic."

The room went completely silent.

"Zoro?" Asuka said and I sighed. "I wished you'd told me about your baby, I wouldn't have minded whether it was Kidss or Doflamingo's or Law's baby. Just tell me next time." Her faced shocked and pale; Kid... Also shocked and... Pale...

"YOU DON'T CARE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A LYING COWARDLY BITCH?" "Now you've done it." I turned around and swung the men to the other side of the room with the handcuffs, completely shattering them. "I've been waiting... Ages! To do that. Now, lets play Eustass Captain Kid."

~~

Asuka's POV

Zoro lunged at Kid, his swords swinging like they had mind of their own; I'd never seen him fight like this. What have I done? Who knew certain choices would windup causing so much chaos. "Oi... Asuka!" I looked to the side and I almost jumped out of my skin. "Luffy! Robin! Brook!'" Robin unlocked the cage and suddenly I felt hands tickling around my arms and feet. "Thank you!' I fell from my restraints into Luffy's arms. "Luffy... You saved me." "Of course! Now lets get out of here! The rest are holding back Kid's crew but we need to get out of here while we have the chance." I nodded and Brook led us out without being spotted. "I'm glad your okay miss Asuka, Zoro and the others will take care of the rest." Brook whispered and I smiled gratefully.

My arms were bleeding heavily and healed slower than usual due to the sea stone being on too long and my ankles ached so Luffy's assistance was more than wanted. As we ran I saw the wreckage of the interior of Kid's ship that the Strawhats had stormed through.

I covered my face to stop all my tears falling down; Kid was a crazy fighter and a very powerful foe. It wont be an easy fight, I wish I could go help him but my energy was completely drained and my power was weak from the sea prism cage. I don't know how yet I need to assist Zoro somehow, anyway. "You'll be helping him by getting out of here alive." Luffy stated dodging a flaming brick. "I... Yeah."

A/N DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT GRAMMER BECAUSE I WAS RUSHED IN PUBLISHING THIS!

Hope... You enjoyed the death and blood and cages ^_^

By the way when Shanks says he might try catch someone he doesn't mean Luffy. (I give you clue: what goes roar and breaths fire.)