Chapter 24

Author's Note:
I made this chapter longer since I couldn't update for a few days. Hope y'all don't mind. 😏 also got some story suggestions and loved them, so I included them in this chapter. Thank you besties (you know who you are).🥰

Once Joe, Keery, and Gaten were finished with press for the day, you all get together to try to finalize dinner plans

Once Joe, Keery, and Gaten were finished with press for the day, you all get together to try to finalize dinner plans. "Okay, so I texted the others and I'm hoping to get a final count so I can call Carbone and make a reservation," Gaten explains. "Until then, how about we go back to the hotel so we can freshen up?" You suggest and all three men nod their heads in agreement. The four of you get into the van and you all head back to the hotel together. You sit next to Joe, of course, and hold his hand. You start playing with his ring that he wears on his right ring finger. He looks at you and smiles adorably. You whisper, "you okay?" to him and he lets go of your hand to rub his eyes and says "mhm". You can tell that he's exhausted.

He holds your hand again, raises it to his lips, and kisses it gently. He then leans his head on your shoulder. Keery and Gaten are talking to each other while music is playing quietly. Once you arrive at the hotel, Gaten says, "I'll text you guys in a little bit once I know who's all going." He then gets into the elevator and the doors close. It's just you, Joe, and Keery now and you all get into the next elevator.

Keery gets off on his floor and you turn to Joe and ask, "do you want to try taking a nap while I get ready for dinner?" He wraps his arm around your shoulders, kisses your temple, and replies, "that doesn't sound like a bad idea." You both step off the elevator and head to the room. Joe immediately walks into the bedroom, stops at the side of the bed, and takes everything but his briefs off. You watch your boyfriend as he climbs into bed and then walk over to tuck him in. "I'll wake you up once I know what time dinner is", you whisper then lean over to kiss Joe's soft lips. "Okay, thank you, love". Joe whispers and lifts his head to get one more kiss. You smile as you walk away and head to the bathroom to freshen up your makeup.

You decide to go with red lipstick tonight. You love the way you feel when you wear it. You always feel confident, sexy, and bold with a red lip. You spray dry shampoo in your hair and start to add loose curls to it. As you're doing this, you think about what you want to wear tonight. Just then, you think about the sexy black dress you decided to throw in your luggage at the last minute. You smile because it is super hot, and you know Joe will go crazy for you in it. You put the dress on and finish getting ready. Forty-five minutes later, you hear a text notification and check your phone. It's from Gaten, as you expected.

Gaten: alright, y'all, dinner is at 9. Meet in the lobby at 8:45.

You: got it, see you soon. Joe's sleeping. I'll wake him up soon.

Keery: 👍🏻

Just as you hit reply, you hear Joe's sleepy, but sultry voice say, "hey baby". You turn around and Joe's brown eyes instantly get bigger at the sight of you in your sexy, curve hugging, low cut, dress. He's standing in the bathroom, only wearing his chain and his briefs. He takes both hands and rubs his eyes. "Fuck, y/n, what are you wearing?" Your heart races when he says this. "You like it?" You reply flirtatiously. He walks right over to you and says, "do a spin for me" and you obey his command. "I'm definitely awake now" he says with a giggle. You smile at him and reply, "Gaten says dinner is at 9 and we need to be in the lobby at quarter 'til." Joe nods his head and then wraps his arms around your waist. He says, "How did I get so lucky?" And goes in for a kiss. He stops when he notices your lipstick. "Are you trying to kill me? I didn't even notice your lips because of this dress." You giggle and say, "I'm just feeling sexy tonight."