Chapter 3

Author's Note:
I obviously know Joseph's full name, but from now on I'll be referring to him as Joe. Joe Keery will just be Keery from now on. Thank you so much if you're still here. 🥰

You, Joe, Finn, and Gaten get into Noah's car and buckle up

You, Joe, Finn, and Gaten get into Noah's car and buckle up. All three guys insist that you sit in the passenger seat. Gaten says, "Drop Finn and I off first since we are right around the corner." You get a little nervous realizing that if he does that, then it will just be you and Joe together, alone, in Noah's car. You only met the man this morning, and have already spent a good amount of time with him since then.

"See you in the morning," Joe says as Finn and Gaten get out of the car and head towards their apartment. "You have an early call time too?" You are curious now. "Unfortunately yes, I need to be at my wig fitting at 5am." He says with a sigh. "That's rough. Wig fitting, huh?" Joe laughs when you ask about it. "Yes, apparently it's a beast." You giggle and put the address to your Airbnb in your phone. "Ten minutes away". Joe asks if you can place your phone near him so he can follow the directions.

On the way there, you talk about what your day will look like tomorrow. "Lots of meetings. I can't wait to start working on you guys though". Joe looks over to you and says, "there are a couple other makeup artists, but for your sake I hope you get to get to work on me". You giggle and can't help but ask, "and why is that?" "I have been told that makeup applies perfectly on my skin", he laughs and you give him a look.

"What?" You smile at his cuteness. "Nothing". While Joe focuses on the road, you get a quick glance of his face. Every so often the street lights illuminate his face in the dark car. His skin really is perfect, and you were really hoping that he would be one of your clients. Once Joe parks at your Airbnb, he gets out of the car and walks you to your door. "Before I go, could I ask you something?" You have no idea what this could be about, but answer him. "Sure". "May I have your number? I have been asking other cast and crew members just so I have them in case I need them". You smile and give it to him.

"Well, good night y/n", Joe says as he walks away. "Goodnight". You hope Joe can't see the goofy smile on your face as you put in the code for the lock on the door. You notice that Joe does not drive off until you are inside your apartment. You get yourself ready for bed by washing your face and brushing your teeth. You then lay down and as you are starting to feel yourself fall asleep, you hear a text notification.

Joe: This is Joe. Goodnight. 😴 Maybe I will see you tomorrow.

You smile at the text and think of what to reply. Should I reply? You wait a couple minutes so you don't look desperate, but then do it anyway.

You: Hopefully 😊

Soon after you drift off to sleep.

You eventually wake up to the sound of your alarm, grab your phone, and turn it off. You check for any notifications and have none. There was a small part of you that wanted Joe to text you back last night, but maybe you will see him today. You don't want to get your hopes up though, since he has his own busy schedule today.

You smile at the thought of him wearing a wig. I wonder what he will look like. You finally get up and get ready for the day. Once you are all ready, you take an Uber back to the studio where you were yesterday. You were initially a little nervous about the meeting, but it went really well. The whole team finalized each cast members' look, including Joe's. Eddie Munson, D&D playing metalhead. Very interesting. You had to hold back your giggle when you saw "the beast" Joe was referring to. It's definitely a look, but it's an amazing look nonetheless.

Your phone vibrates and you take a look at your lock screen. You can see that someone sent you a picture but you aren't sure who it is until you lift your phone and see it's from Joe.

Joe: May I introduce "the beast"

Joe: May I introduce "the beast" . 😜

You giggle and try to think of something quick to reply since you are still in the meeting.

You: Can't wait to see it in person!

Joe: Come to my trailer after your meeting.

You: Okay, see you soon.

Joe: 😊

You smile to yourself because you get to see Joe after all.