Chapter 39

Author's Note:
Hi my lovely readers! I got back from Canada earlier this week and OH MY GOD I miss Joe already. 😭 So here's how it went...

I had two photo ops and an autograph signing with Joe, so I met him three times. 🥰 I was SO nervous when I first met him, but when I stepped up for the first photo op all I said was, "Hi Joe, you're so beautiful", and he said, "Shut up, so are you". 😩 So then I went and got an autograph from him and he was so sweet and absolutely stunning.

Our conversation lasted about thirty seconds. I then fist bumped him because hugs weren't allowed. 😭 Then I did another photo op and it was towards the end of the day and I could tell he was tired, but I'm still so happy I did it. It was worth every second (it literally lasted less than five seconds...so crazy).

Overall it was AMAZING and I'll never forget it. Also here's a pic of him looking at me. ❤️

 ❤️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You and Joe arrive in Rome, Italy a few days after London Comic Con

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You and Joe arrive in Rome, Italy a few days after London Comic Con. "This is absolutely beautiful", you say as you arrive at your hotel. "I love Rome, I can't wait to show you all of my favorite places", Joe says sweetly. You set your suitcase down and wait for Joe to check in. Once you head to your room, you walk over to the French doors and open them. Your eyes widen as you take in the gorgeous view of the city. A few seconds later, you feel Joe's arms wrap around you from behind.

Your skin tingles as Joe whispers in your ear, "welcome to Rome, baby". You giggle and turn your head to kiss his cheek. Joe holds you tighter and you take a deep breath. You're in Rome, one of the most romantic places in the world, with your fiancé. It is the perfect place with the perfect man. Your heart is so full it could burst at any second. "How about we go explore?" You turn around and face Joe. "Sure, let's change and then we can head out", Joe leans in for a soft kiss and your heart flutters. It's summertime in Rome and so you decide to dress comfortably.

Joe changes into jeans, a white tee, a button up, and his Adidas. He grabs a baseball hat and his favorite sunglasses. "Are you ready to go?" You smile and nod, grabbing your purse. Joe puts his hat on and when you step outside he puts his sunglasses on. He does this so he is not easily spotted, and you don't blame him at all. "Can we go see the Trevi Fountain?" You ask as you start walking on the sidewalk. "Of course, anything you want, love". Joe reaches for your hand, lifts it to his lips, and gives it a gentle kiss. He then takes out his phone and puts in the directions to the fountain.