Chapter 6

You stop at a liquor store to pick up the "supplies" Keery and Finn spoke of. Joe makes sure to grab your favorite beer. You both finally arrive at Noah's and greet everyone. "Hey man, what's the hold up?" Keery says and Joe gives him a look. "Sorry mate, but we're here now, so have a drink will you?" You laugh as you walk past Keery and find the others.

It was a little later in the evening, but it still hot. Mostly everyone in the main cast was there. Caleb, Finn, and Gaten were in the pool already, splashing and acting like boys. Millie and Noah were sitting with their feet in the pool, but on the other end.  Sadie, Maya, and Natalia were lounging on the outdoor furniture.

After you made sure to greet everyone, you hear Noah call you. "Y/n, come on in!" You laugh and show him the "one minute" gesture with your finger. You scan the backyard for Joe, but you don't see him yet. He must still be talking with Keery inside. You go inside to grab one of your drinks and then quickly come back outside to get ready for the pool. You're not sure if you want to go in all the way or just dip your feet in like Noah and Millie.

You are still a little nervous about your bikini, but you start undressing anyway. Since your bikini is already on underneath your clothes, you decide it's not a big deal undressing out here. As soon as you grab your tank top to pull it off, you notice Joe is coming outside with Keery. "Damn girl, you look hot!" Millie says as she walks by you. You smile at her and say thanks. You finish by pulling your shorts off and lean forward to shove your clothes in the bag.

As you lean forward, your breasts spill into your bikini top, making them look even fuller. You look up and see Joe staring at you as he takes a sip of his beer. This makes your knees go extremely weak. You act like you did not just see him staring at you, put your bag on the table, and head over to the shallow end of the pool.

"Hey Noah, thanks for having us over again". You sit down next to him and dip your feet into the pool. It felt so good. "Oh no problem, I'm just glad this apartment has a pool", he replies. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, just drinking, talking, and listening to music. You look around again, wondering what Joe is up to. You also tell yourself that you should really try to get to know the other cast members.

A few minutes later, the volume of the music is turned up louder and Millie comes back out, dancing and singing. "There's Millie for you", Noah says with a laugh. Gaten and Caleb join her and everyone watches as they basically have a dance off. You take this opportunity to go into the deep end of the pool since most of the rowdy boys are out now. Sipping on your drink and soaking up what's left of the sun, you hear Joe's voice.

Your sunglasses are on, but your eyes were closed since the sun was on your face. When you open your eyes you see him standing only in his swim trunks. You take his body in and smile at the sight of him, taking note of his happy trail under his belly button. His curls are wild looking since he just took his shirt off. "Is it cold?" He asks you and you shake your head no.

Of course Keery finds him and challenges him to a cannonball competition. "One, two, three!" They both jump in causing a huge splash. Joe pops his head out of the water and rubs his eyes before grabbing his drink and floating around. You want to get closer to him in the water, but you are not sure how to do it without being so obvious. You wonder if anyone is noticing how close you two are becoming.

You take your sunglasses off and set your drink down for a moment, then you watch Joe swim towards you. "Having fun?" You nod your head yes. Just then he disappears and you see that he is swimming closer to you under the water. You're not sure what he is about to do, but you start to laugh in anticipation. You feel his hands grab your waist and pull you under the water.

Once you come up and wipe your eyes you scream "Joe!" and he laughs. You splash him with water. "Oh, that's it. You're in for it now!" He comes for you again and you scream. He jumps and his whole body grabs you as you both go under the water. You definitely love that he's being so flirty and touchy feely, but you thought you were going to relax in the pool, not play. It's kind of fun though, and you can't help but laugh when you pop back up.

At this point Noah and Millie are watching, along with Keery and Gaten. "Cannonball!" You hear Finn and Caleb say as they jump in, very close to you two. Any chance of keeping your makeup on is totally gone now, and you hope your eye makeup hasn't smudged too much, making you look like a raccoon.

While the others are splashing and swimming around, you get out of the pool and grab your towel. "All done already?" You hear Joe ask but you tell him you'll be right back. You head inside to find the bathroom to check your makeup. It's not too bad, but you use a makeup wipe to clean your face. Once you are done, you exit the bathroom and are not paying attention until you bump into someone.

"Hey, love", you hear a whisper and instantly feel a shiver down your spine.  You look up and see Joe standing there shirtless with his curls a wet mess. He's got a towel wrapped around his waist and you wonder why he's not in the pool. "Are you done swimming?" He shakes his head no and steps closer to you. "I was just checking on you. Making sure you were all right" "I'm fine.  Actually I just wanted to see how bad my raccoon eyes are". You giggle when you say this.

He gives you a confused look and repeats "raccoon eyes? What's that?" You explain about the eye makeup. He laughs and says, "I see." Just then, he steps even closer, reaches towards your face, and gently touches it. This makes your heart pound uncontrollably. "No raccoon eyes, just beautiful (your color) eyes." You can feel yourself blush at his compliment and you don't want him to stop touching you. "Come with me". Joe takes your hand and you walk through the hall towards an open bedroom door.

Once you are in there, alone, Joe closes the door. You don't know what is about to happen, but you wait until Joe speaks. "I can't stop thinking about earlier", he admits. You look at him and your breathing is getting heavier. "I can't either. Finn has horrible timing", you laugh, trying to calm your nerves.

"I know we've just met, y/n, but there is just something about you. You're so lovely. I can't stay away from you. I can't stop looking at you." Your insides combust again at Joe's sweet confession. He steps closer to you and you inhale. You can still smell the cologne on his skin, and it is becoming your favorite scent, that mixed with his cigarettes. You exhale when you feel Joe touch your arm. "I feel it too. There's a magnet pulling me towards you. And I can't resist it. I don't want to resist it". Your words have an effect him because his eyes turn dark and desiring.

He drops his towel on the ground to put his hand under your chin and his other hand around your back, pulling you completely flush with him. His chest and stomach are warm against yours. "I've been thinking about your lips ever since I was so stupid to not kiss you earlier", he whispers. You can tell he is nervous by the way his voice is shaky.  You find it impossible to say anything. You swear you could hear your heart beating out of control.

A couple seconds later, Joe pulls you in for a soft, passionate kiss. When his lips touch yours, you feel how full they are and you pull him in closer to you. Your lips move together perfectly and eventually you open your mouth so he can slip his tongue inside. Your tongues move together seamlessly and when you come up for air, you look into his beautiful brown eyes. You say nothing and then lean in for another kiss.

His hands are now grabbing you harder but you don't mind. Eventually you feel an aching sensation down below. You have the urge to grab his curls. If you two continue this, you may not be able to stop.

Once you pull away from Joe you stay very close to him. He smiles and kisses your forehead. "Would you like to go back outside? They might be missing us". You follow him back outside, unable to hide your giddy smile. "Hey girl, where you been?" Maya asks and gives you a knowing look.