Worker: she looked like a high-school student, long hair but that's all I remember.

The officer continued to take notes, and Hitohito heard enough and fly to the direction the robbers fleed.

He flew around the area for a few minutes but he stumble with a dead end.

Hitohito: where are they?

He could hear the cries for help in a nearby neighborhood they were soft but thanks to his superhearing he could locate where the voice came from and he was spot on the robbers were hiding in an alleyway hiding from the cops.

Robber 1: hey shut that kid up she's going to expose us!

Robber 2: maybe you should shut up your screams will wake up everyone.

Robber 1: what did you say?!

???: -crying-

Robber 1: shut up! Do you want me to shoot you?!

Hitohito: hey you two!

Hitohito appeared floating abover the two robbers, who they turned to him and stared in shock at the flying man.

Hitohito: you guys have something that doesn't belong to you.

One the robbers shoot him multiple times, but Hitohito could only feel tickles from the bullets.

Hitohito: so that proves my bullet proof theory.

Hitohito used his laser beam to melt the gun.

Robber 1: what the hell?!

Hitohito: I'm asking nicely to surrender now.

The other robber sneak up on him with a pocket knife to stab him but it only caused this one to break when it made contact with Hitohito's skin.

Both robbers were scared shitless, too scared to move. Hitohito sighed in disappointment and grabbed a nearby stop sign and used it to apprehend the criminals.

Hitohito: now that's taken care of -he turns to the hostage- you okay miss- (KOMI-SAN?!)

20 minutes earlier
The komi residence

Shuuko was about to prepare dinner when she noticed she was missing most of the ingredients.

Shuuko: Shouko could you come down here for a second?

Her daughter who was in her bedroom headed downstairs to look for her mother.

Shuuko: could you go to the store and buy these things for me please.

She handed her a shopping list and some money to go buy the groceries, Shouko was anxious at first but nodded at her mother's request.

Shuuko: thank you sweetie make sure to not take too long it's dangerous out there.

Shouko nodded and headed out, 5 minutes later she arrived at the store to look for what her mother asked. She browsed for another 10 minutes and made sure she had everything, she head to the cashier when she was intercepted by two suspicious adults and pushed her.

Worker: hey man that was not-

The robber pointed a gun a the store employee.

Robber 1: shut up and put the money in this bag.

Woker: o-okay just don't kill me man.