Enrolment?

HARPER'S POV

It was the next morning when we heard a knock on the door, it opened revealing Viviane wearing a pretty floral long dress, she wore a soft smile as she walked into the room

"So girls.." she began, pausing for a moment before continuing.

"So we know you obviously can't go back to your old school so we're thinking about enrolling you in Greenfield high school" she told us smiling reassuringly.

She was ignoring everything that had happened yesterday and I could tell Sage was waiting for an apology.

"Whatever.." Sage said but soon turned back around when something interested her.

"What about harper?" She asked curiously looking at Viviane for the first time since she had entered the room.

"She will go to Greenfield middle school that's next to the high school" she told her with a forced smile.

I nodded and turned back around to face sage who was folding some clothes and putting it away.

I heard the door shut indicating that Viv had left.

"You excited to go to school? We haven't been in over five months!" Sage said trying to make it a positive situation.

"I want to go to the same school you go to" I whined leaning my head against her shoulder.

"I know.. you will in two years, enjoy your youth" she joked, playfully pushing me off her.

I heard the door open and small footsteps behind me.

"Hi" he smiled shyly at us before jumping on the bed next to us.

"Hey ollie" we said in sync, and then started giggling at each other.

"Daddy told me to tell you both that it's time for brakfast" he said confidently.

"Do you mean breakfast?" I asked which he frowned at.

"Noooo brAkfast" he grinned before jumping onto sages lap.

Sage laughed which surprised me as my sister hadn't laughed like that in many months, I smiled loving the sound of her real laugh that echoed through out the bedroom.

He stood up pulling sage to her feet and then grabbing onto my hand, his small fingers intertwined with mine making me warmly smile at him.

We entered the kitchen where Viviane's back was facing us while she cooked.

Luke was sat at the table reading a newspaper and hadn't yet spotted us, that was until Oliver shouted loudly getting everybody's attention.

"Sit next to me harper!" He yelled dropping sages hand and pulling me to the table.

"Ok.. slow down" I giggled sitting in between Luke and Oliver.

Viviane turned around finally noticing us "I've enrolled you girls in school so we will leave later today so we can get your uniform" she smiled unsurely

"A uniform?!" Sage said getting pissed by the minute.

"It's a private school hun" Viviane replied rubbing her hands together.

"I don't want to go to a private school" I told them frowning.

Sage began arguing with Viviane which made my anxiety spiral and make me feel homesick.

"I want to go home" I whispered sadly which got everybody's attention

Sage looked at me letting a single tear escape "baby that was never your home" she said quietly.

Viviane looked at me shocked as she knew what home I was talking about.. the one with our foster father.

Before Viviane could say anything Sage grabbed my shoulders roughly shaking me

"I can't believe you, I protected you from that house and what? You want to go back?" She hissed the fury she was building up was coming   Out.

"Calm down Sage she's allowed to have her own opinions" Viviane said pushing her off me gently.

"I hate you all I wish you were dead" she screamed at the top of her lungs running upstairs.

My heart sunk knowing I fucked up real time, sage had done everything for me and I was only thinking about my self.

I went to follow but Viviane grabbed my wrist on the way past, leaving me trapped downstairs with them.

I've been super busy and been on holiday but I'll try post another chapter tomorrow 💕