"Ahem." Fiona gets Cam's attention. Cam freezes in his tracks.

"Turn around, baby." Fiona says, kneeling down to come closer in heights.

Cam turns around, smiling sheepishly at Fiona.

"None of that, peanut. What did you do?" Fiona asks sternly.

"Jus' peewing." Cam replies.

"And why are you not in your potty like I told you to?" Fiona.

"Cus' you not here." Cam fiddles with his fingers.

"You peed on the floor because I wasn't around to check?" Fiona can't get mad with his logic. He is just too cute.

"Well, you can't just misbehave because mama's not there." Fiona caresses Cam's cheeks.

Cam does say anything, just buries his head in Fiona's breasts.

"You like driving mama crazy, don't you?" Fiona places Cam on the counter. She takes out the baby wipes, wiping him down.

"You stinky." Cam comments.

"Well, thank you for the reminder, pea." Fiona finishes wiping him down. She is just glad Cam forgot about the incident.

"You think you can brush your own teeth, sweety?" Fiona hands Cam his little toothbrush.

"Yesh, mama. I big boy." Cam tells Fiona.

"Do not move from here. You could get hurt. I'm going to take a quick shower." Fiona informs Cam with her mommy voice.

"Otay." Cam smiles up at Fiona.

But first, Fiona cleans up the mess on the floor.

Fiona takes a quick shower, returning to Cam in a towel. Luckily this time, he stayed at his place.

"MAMA!" Cam shouts, seeing Fiona.

"Hi, baby." Fiona picks up Cam, holding him on her hip.

"Let's brush our teeth." Fiona picks up Cam's discarded toothbrush.

..

Fiona is getting Cam ready for school. She dresses him in a beige and pale orange striped t shirt and white shorts. Surprising Cam, Fiona also wears the exact same outfit.

"We matching mama!" Cam claps, sitting on the stripped bed.

"Yes, we are, baby." Fiona blows raspberries on Cam's cheeks, making him burst out in giggles.

Fiona sits on the edge of the bed, cradling Cam. "Baby?"

"What?" Cam asks, intrigued in twirling Fiona's hair.

"Sweety, I think we should use some protection for the accidents." Fiona looks Cam into the eyes.

"Nuuu..." Cam whines, burying his face in Fiona's stomach. He knows what his mama's talking about.

"Why not, baby?" Fiona asks.

"I not a baby!" Cam says.

"You're not a baby? I thought you were a baby, my little baby." Fiona acts all sad, just to convince Cam.

"Mama." Cam whines. "Your baby." He whispers. He doesn't want to wear protection but he wants his mama too.

"So, you'll wear them?" Fiona asks, sitting up Cam on her lap.

Cam nods. Fiona squeals.

"You are the sweetest little boy in the whole world." Fiona tickles Cam under his chin.

Just then, Emma's voice echoes through the house. "Food's done!"

Fiona carries Cam downstairs, putting him in his highchair.

"Oh, come on! You guys decided to match and didn't even tell me!" Emma pouts while setting up Cam's bowl.

"Sorry, babe." Fiona chuckles, giving a quick peck to Emma's lips.

"Alright, I'm going to get ready." Emma goes upstairs after returning the kiss.

Now, Fiona is stuck with feeding her child.

"Baby, do you wanna have juice or some water?" Fiona asks, going through the kitchen.

"Milkies!" Cam shouts, banging his little hands on the highchair tray.

"Milkies, it is." Fiona quickly warms up a baby bottle of milk, giving it to Cam. But first, putting a bib on him.

"Alright, open your mouth, bud." Fiona brings a spoonful of oatmeal to Cam's lips.

Cam turns his head away. "Not hungwy."

"No, no, none of that. You have to eat something." Fiona gently takes the bottle of Cam's mouth, feeding him oatmeal.

Cam scowls in the most adorable way possible.

"I know, I know, I'm so mean to keep you healthy." Fiona says, feeding him another spoon. This goes on until he is all done. She returns the bottle of milk to Cam, and proceeds to eat her own breakfast.

In the meantime, Emma comes downstairs and takes a seat beside Fiona. She starts eating her breakfast as well.

It takes a lot of time to feed Cam, Fiona realises as Emma got all ready while she was feeding Cam.

"Babe, we have to buy some pull ups or diapers for Cam later. Remind me." Fiona tells Emma as she hears Cam whining loudly.

"He agreed?" Emma whispers, slightly leaning on Fiona.

"Yep." Fiona replies with a giddy smile. She imagines how cute Cam would look in diapers.

..

Fiona puts Cam in his car seat, kissing his forehead. She goes around the driver's seat when she doesn't feel her phone in her pocket.

"I'm just gonna fetch my phone, okay?" She tells Emma as she rushes inside.

Getting her phone, she freezes seeing the notifications. Eight missed calls from her mom and three from her dad.

"Shit." Emma sighs.

AN: It's been long. I'm sorry for not posting anything for almost a month. I am going through a phase where I have two other books that I want to write, but don't have any time to write for even this story.