2:13

Violet jogged downstairs in the hopes to catch up with Five but as she opened the door, she caught a glimpse of him disappearing around the corner.

She could have called out for him but the words died on her tongue and she went to follow him, cloaking with her invisibility to keep herself out of the public eye. She would have done it anyways but the fact her face was still plastered across the city as a missing person meant she couldn't risk being recognised.

In the process of following Five who appeared to be following someone else who was too far away for her to see, something on a television in the window of a store caught her eye.

Violet backtracked, suddenly intrigued, as the news station played out with subtitles at the bottom of the small screen.

At recognising the bruised, black and white face shown in the top right corner, her fists clenched at her sides. He had scuffed up hair and harsh eyes and she fought to tear her gaze away from the image, having his eyes already burnt into her memory, unable to shake them.

-confession made by twenty two year old James Fellgrave, a new revelation in the mission Violet case: the only words police managed to get out of him was that he murdered his former friend after seeing the violent extent he was willing to go with the victim - but Violet's whereabouts are still unknown and Police say Fellgrave has sworn to say no more on the matter-

Violet couldn't believe what she was seeing. He had confessed.

He had actually done it.

This uncertain feeling made her hesitate in her chase for Five, suddenly conflicted as she stared at the updates rolling across the bottom of the screen for her missing persons case.

- There is high levels of concern for the girl who's wellbeing is in question. As the suspect vows to make no other comment the public is left reeling with all the questions left unanswered as his sentence is to be decided later this week.

A shoulder knocked into her own and she was snapped out of her daze, backing away from the person with her breath hitching. But when she looked, the thin, older man in all black continued walking down the street before disappearing into the regular thrum of people. She blanched, looking down at herself, realising she was visible.

How long had she let herself become uncloaked?

Violet shook her tingling hands out at her sides, uncomfortable, and tucked her head down before disappearing.

She managed to catch up with Five and followed his trail to a warehouse further away from the bustle of the main high streets. Doing what she did best, she snuck inside by quickly phasing herself through the door to make less sound before turning invisible again before anyone saw her.

Violet followed the sounds of a struggle where she rounded a set of metal pipes connected to vats of chemicals surrounded by huge crates stacked around the dimly lit room. She peered around a set of crates to see Five pinning Lila to the floor with his shoe pressing against her throat.

"You're better than I thought." The british woman croaked, trying to release the pressure on her windpipe but failing.

Violet frowned deeply at the sight; she'd been too caught up with her own issues that she had forgotten the twinge of uncertainty she always got around Lila. Five, she knew, hadn't trusted her - but she hadn't known specifically why.

Now it seemed she was against them the whole time.

Five looked down at her coldly. "And you are entirely average."

Violet found herself a little bit upset that Lila had betrayed them. Despite knowing her for a short while, when she had showed up injured after the attack it had been her who had shown her kindness and solidarity - it had been because she was a woman, too, and she guessed she understood. But now, she didn't know how to feel about the woman.