Chapter 38 : Date part 1

Start from the beginning

"Mmnn is that so~? then how 'bout a kiss, princess." He puckered his lips and hugged your waist tighter.

It didn't work, rather you just provoked him. You bit your lips and moved your head backward as you felt your cheeks burning. Your mind is in a jumbled mess right now about what to do.

"Oh my god!! Just go to your fucking date already!" Your brother let out an exasperated sigh while staring at you two from the window.

This only made you more embarrassed as you felt your entire face turn red. Meanwhile, Nahoya shouted back "Mind your fuckin' language, Lil guy!"

"Who are you calling little! Just get tf away and bring sis back before 8 you perverted bastard!"

They both bicker for a bit until you stopped them and told the peach-haired guy to drive you both to the ramen restaurant for lunch already.

༺❀༻

The two of you had a wonderful lunch together. You tried one of your plans like trying to feed him but alas, he didn't give much of a reaction. He even tried to feed you some of his food but you knew from experience how he likes his ramen extra spicy so you denied it and continued eating yours.

After that, he drove you to the amusement park and immediately pointed to the extreme rides. Not that you were against riding those kinds of rides but you two just ate so you told him to try something else first before those kinds of rides.

While you two were holding hands, you dragged him to those carnival game booths and looked around. A big teddy bear that has the same color as his hair and has a smile on its face, caught your eyes.

"Do you want that? Can I win it for you, pretty girl" he cooed.

"Mhm. You seem pretty confident"

"Hell yeah, when it comes to shooting games no one can fuckin' beat me"

"Bet I can" you smirked at him. Knowing how competitive he is, he'll probably take up that challenge.

"Hah! Ya sure you wanna challenge me, sweetcheeks? I ain't gonna hold back just because it's you"

"I'm quite good in these games too ya know." You paused and thought for a moment "How about this, whoever wins the most prizes for the other is the winner!"

"Fine!! If I win..." He leans in and whispers what he wants.

Your confident smile quickly turned into a frown while your cheeks reddened. "W-what the hell 'Hoya! If that's how you want it then if I win I get to..." You tiptoed and lean in to whisper in his ears.

"Fucking hell!! Oh, you're on." He squeezed your hand and marched to the shooting games "We only have 30mins for this, 'kay?"

You nodded. As soon as you paid for your game, you immediately started, not wanting to waste time.

After a few rounds, you glance sideways to see Nahoya already winning a bunch of prizes. He noticed your gaze and turned to annoyingly smirk at you.

This irritated you and it ignited your will to win more. Not that you haven't won some prizes already but he clearly has the advantage.

Time seems to fly fast and 30mins was already up.

You counted both of your prizes and you somehow ended up barely winning.

"YEAH!! I won!!" You placed all of the prizes you won in his arms and gathered the prizes he won for you.

He did get you the large peach-colored teddy bear, which was a pretty hard prize to win. He must've been focusing on winning this that he didn't have time to horde many small or medium prizes.

So while he was grumbling and putting all the prizes you won for him in his bag. You surprised him by kissing him on the cheeks, which caught him off guard. "Thanks" you muttered in his ears which you noticed were in a lovely shade of red.

He instantly turned to look at you and opened his mouth to say something but you shushed him "You still need to do the dare though~ since I won"

"Ugghh c'mon, how about another dare instead of that one" he pouted and whined which made you giggle.

"Nu-uh, your dare was pretty audacious too so it's only fair"

He grumbled once again but doesn't bother you about it again. You both went to rent a locker to store all your prizes, so you can both stroll and go on rides without worrying about your stuff.

༺❀༻

It's been 2 and a half hours already and you've tried out so many rides with this dude who seems to never run out of energy.

Your soul was already sucked out of your body after all those extreme rides one after another.

"Hehe tried already? Okay, let's rest for a while then" He dragged your soulless body to the nearby bench and sat you on his lap.

An arm wrapped around your waist tightly and his free hand rested on your legs. You wrapped both of your arms around his neck and lowered your head to nuzzle his neck.

"Mmn were you that tired baby?" He asked

"Kinda... Stay still and let me rest" You closed your eyes and let your body relax.

And he did stay still...but not for long. After 10 minutes you felt his hand, which used to rest on your legs, move around. You squirm a bit but his shameless hand began groping your butt. You immediately turned to look at his face which has a huge smirk plastered on his lips.

"What are you doing? I was just about to doze off and you woke me up!"

"Well don't fuckin' sleep, we gotta lot more rides left to try"

"Hmph, you could've let me sleep for a bit"

"No can do princess, I promised you I'd get you home at 8. We hafta enjoy the time we have left."

"Finee... Let's go buy some drinks-also get your grubby hands off my butt!"

He gave it one more squeeze before letting go.

"You shameless pervert" you hissed at him and got off his lap.

"Ehhh, you didn't seem to mind too much" he teases.

"Fuck off, perv. I'm not sitting in your lap ever again" you huff and turned around to walk towards the nearest food stall.

"Hey wait for me!" He caught up to you and intertwined your hands together.

Um, this series will end after the date and will have an epilogue

No problem tho if you guys want some extra content specifically about this series, just ask, and if y'all want to you can ask for a suggestion.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!