*paris*

Author pov -
•••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung and y/n came to paris for party in which Jackson wang invited them . Y/n always said no but he don't listen her and bring her to Paris with him .

Right now they both are in a hotel . And tomorrow is the party . It's a balcony attached room y/n is standing near the balcony watching the beautiful scenery . She wants to go out to roam around but she know that Taehyung will not allowed her . She look back at taehyung who is sitting on the bed working on his laptop.

She know if she will ask him go out with her then he wll be angry, so she thought to give a try .

She go toward bed and sat on it and spoke -

Y/n - Tae

Tae - hmm

Y/n - Tae I am bored here can you plzz take me out , because after many days I came out from that mansion  plzz .

Tae - from me it's a Big NO .

Y/n - I know that you will say this , plzz taehyung you know that after the party we will return back to Korea and you will again lock me in that bedroom . Plzz taehyung  .

Tae got irritate so he yell at her and said -

Tae - JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP , we came here just to attend the party not to make honeymoon.

Y/n - SO WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE IF YOU CAN'T LET ME GO OUT .

Y/n tears start to roll down her cheeks and she again said -

Y/n - I think I am idiot , I am very big fool to ask you again and again to take me out some where , while I know that you will yell at me than ok I will not ask you again . I wish at that time when those mafia entered our house only then they would have killed me .

Tae about to slap her but stop in middle and control himself to bust out because he can again harm her in anger .

She go near balcony and said on a couch which is near the balcony . She is silently crying and remembering her old day , when she can go out , that time she saw able to do anything . But after marrige she is just staying like a prisoner.

Tae again start to do his work while y/n is in her thoughts . After some time he look at y/n is is still sitting looking out , he know that she is upset with taehyung right now she don't want talk to him now he also feeling that she is seriously bored right now , it's become 5 months but he didn't take her anywhere and she also don't have any phone to time pass .

Then he call y/n name -

Tae - y/n

She didn't give him reply and he sigh and close his laptop he stood up and go near , he look at her zoned out . He frowned because he start to noticed that she start to zoned out every time , where ever he talk to her and or call her he always notice this .

Then he touch her shoulder and she flinched , she look up and saw Tae standing near her , she look another side and then he said -

Tae - let's go out 

And she said -

Y/n - now I don't want to go anywhere. 

Tae - y/n now I am saying let's go out , get ready.

Y/n look upward and then she stand up and go in bathroom after some time she came out changing her clothes .

Tae -  let's go .

Y/n nodded and they both left the hotel . They room every where , she is looking so happy because after 5 months she came out in fresh air and have freedom to go anywhere . And right now they are on a bridge , the air is flowing and it's cold . Y/n is standing there while closing her eyes then Tae said -