*finally caught*

Author pov -
■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■
○□□○□□○□□○□□○□□○□□○

Y/n is sleeping in her room and taehyung is right now in his mansion study . He is waiting for Jackson to send him the sketch of jinyong through emails till then he is busy in his own work .

But suddenly a email pops up in his laptop and it's Jackson email he open the email and in it there a photo option which he touched and then jinyong photo start to reavel slowly . The black screen slide start to going up and then .......

His eyes become shock when he saw jinyong . Is is looking like same as his gardeners and then he understand that he is jinyong who is working in his mansion from so many times .

End of Author pov -
===================

Taehyung pov -
______________________
===================

What the hell this man so he is jinyong . How can't I don't recognize him . And leave me my men's also didn't recognize him . Wait if he is in my house that means y/n know that he is her friend . Oh God how can be I am so dumb . That bastard got job in my house by me and I even don't recognize him .

So my beautiful wife and his best friend was playing with me from very long time interesting .

But now I will play with them .

End of taehyung pov -
=======================

Author pov -
><><><><><><><><
<><><><><><><><><>

Nobody knows what he is planing to do now .

Here is y/n sitting in bathroom exhausted after vomiting , she don't know what happen to her . She is just feeling nausea from two days .

A thought cross her mind . And her eyes widen she shook her head and said-

Y/n - but for confirmation I have to get something so that my curiosity will fade . But to whom I will say to bring that .

She thinks and then said -

Y/n - yes I will tell ajhumma get it.

She leave the bathroom and then wait for maid to come because it's her snacks time . Just then door open and a maid come in with the plate of snacks .

When she is about to leave she said -

Y/n - ajhumma I want a favor.

Maid - yes sweety tell me .

Y/n - can you bring.......

=============================
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After 5 hours -
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-

Here Is a man sitting in a a dirty room  which is very dark . He is sitting there smriking while a chain is in his hand and in his legs so that he can't run away . Suddenly that room door open and another man come inside . And it's none other than Taehyung.

Yes he caught him finally . After the help of Jackson finally he caught this shitty bastard who is running from him from very long time . He knelt down and said -

Tae - so how's you are feeling now huh .

Jinyong - hahahahahahah  kim taehyung See after many months finally you found me .

Tae - But I am so strong and so much power full that I can do anything to you and nobody can stop me from doing anything to you .

Jinyong laugh and then look at taehyung .