*torture start*

Author pov -
==================
Next day -
^^^^^^^^^^^

After crying y/n lost her senses she is still in balcony unconscious . Here taehyung wakes up but didn't saw y/n he thought that she go downstairs to make his tea like daily . But she always wake him up for tea and today she didn't wake him up .

He look here and there with sleepy eyes and then stood up but he saw balcony Door is little bit open he go toward door to close it but then he saw y/n sleeping there , he is shocked because he didn't know when y/n came here .

Then he saw her shivering he go near her and knelt down he observe her face her eyes is swollen and the slapped mark Is still on her cheeks , he is still very angry with her for what  happend in that party but somewhere in his heart he can't accept that y/n can flirt with any other guy also old aged man .

He come back from her thought and touch y/n upper arm to wake her up . He touch her but then he feel a burning sensation in his hand . Then he understand that y/n got a fever .

But suddenly y/n eyes open and she feel a sting pain in her head . Then taehyung ask her with a cold voice -

Tae - why you slept here .

She look at him and ignore him , she stood up supporting her back with wall she go inside and sat on bed ,  she close her eyes and kept her head down . She is feeling very exhausted . Taehyung come back inside and saw her again and ask her -

Tae - what happened y/n ?

Y/n again ingnore him and stood up , she came in her closet and pick up dress . But suddenly she turn by a jerk and pinned to the wall and she saw taehyung she again look in another direction and taehyung tighten his hold and asked -

Tae - why are you ignoring me .

Y/n - because I am a slut and a bitch , you will never let me out .

Tae - oh so this is what the matter is  .

Y/n -  yes its the matter .

Tae -  so you are saying that you didn't did it.

Y/n - yes I did it I call him outside and start to flirt with him , this is what a slut always do right .

he held her jaw tight like he will crush  her bones , his eyes got red by anger don't know why but he don't want to hear this words from her mouth ,

Her headace getting worse tears start to drop from her eyes he saw her and remove his hands and got inside the bathroom  , she fall on floor her body get exhausted she is feeling very weak .

Here inside the bathroom he is standing In front of the bathroom he is very angry right now then start to have falshbacks

1* flashback-

Mr.choi - taehyung see what your wife is doing with Me . She first call me here and then start seducing me .

2* flashback-
Q
Y/n - WHY WHY ALWAYS I ACCEPT THAT I DID MISTAKE WHY YOU ALL ARE NOT BELIEVING ME . YOU HATE ME THIS MUCH THAT YOU EVEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH .

3* flashback-

Tae - just stay in your limit , you are not even at our level . And you are shouting on my hyungs .

Jisoo - done you bitch you ruined our party now you can take a breath of relief that your plan is successful to ruin our day .

Jisoo start to cry Tae loook at her and try to say something to her but she said -