*the day*

Author pov -

It's become 2 months and now y/n is fully recovered but taehyung always keep track on y/n . He told maid to mix the sleeping medicine In y/n dinner so she can't escape again . And today is the day when she is going to marry that mafia .

She try every way but she failed to make him understand . And she is ready to walk in the aisle .

The aisle door slowly open and she walked with small steps . She is preying that its is dream but no it's reality. She is marrying the mafia who she hate the most .

In this 2 months taehyung also got some news of jinyong but they failed to catch him .

Taehyung took one hand of y/n and bring her on stage

The priest start the vows . After some time when vows finished .

Priest - you both can exchange the rings.

Taehyung slide the ring on y/n hand and it's y/n turn.  But she is hesitant to slide the ring to taehyung hand .

End of Author pov -

---------------------

Yn pov -

Here I am standing in front of the mafia king without knowing where my life will take me . After this marrige what will happen with me . Our vows end and priest said to exhange ring . Taehyung immediately slide the ring in my hand but I am afraid and hesitant for what will I do to deserve this .

End of y/n pov -

---------------------

Tae pov -

Here I am standing infront of y/n . She is looking so beautiful today but remember that Taehyung one day when you find jinyong you will have to leave this girl .
When you don't love her . You just using her to bring that bastard in front of you . She is never going to be my wife . When we complete our vows . Priest said to exchange the ring and I immediately slide the ring in hr hand . But she is not moving she take the ring but I saw she is hesitating to slide the ring in my hand . I saw she look at me with her teary eyes and I can see in her eyes that she is pleading me to leave her . But NO , I got closer to y/n ear and said .

Tae - just make me wear that ring otherwise think what will happen to you when we go back to mansion. 
End of Tae pov -

---------------------

Author pov -

After taehyung said her to slide the ring to her hand she look at taehyung with anger and take his hand harshly and slide the ring .

Priest- now you can kiss the bride .

Taehyung look at priest and said

Tae - maybe we can skip that part .

Priest - it your choice Mr.kim

Taehyung nodded and held y/n hand and take her down from the stage to the other guest .

___________________________

Time skip -

In taehyung mansion -

Y/n and Tae come back after the wedding and get of the form the car .

They walked in the mansion . Then taehyung saw Jin standing there with his beautiful wife kim jisoo . Taehyung said hello to Jin and jisoo . And y/n don't know both of them . They both introduce each other

Jin - hi y/n I am kim seok-jin Taehyung elder brother you can also call me oppa .

Jisoo - and hello y/n I am kim jisoo ki. Seok-jin wife and taehyung's Nonna . You can also call me unnie.
And also congratulations to both of you.