*No One*

Author pov -
...............................
In morning -
5:00 am

Y/n is sitting on floor face buried on her knees and she is sobbing  , it's morning and she is in her shared bedroom the balcony Door is opened and the cold breeze hitting her face her hairs is little bit messy her eyes are puffy and nose is red she looking like a complete mess . After night incident she kept crying.
She don't know why but she is feeling very heavy in her heart , she desperately wants to see taehyung,

She know she don't love him but as a wife she is very worried for him , no matter what she is his wife his life partner , if he didn't exist in this world what is the reason for her to live then . And besides that she don't have anybody no family no friend , even though she have Jinyong as her friend but he is husband her rival and one day she will lost him .

__________________________

Time skip -
****************

At hospital
9:00 am
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bts memeber is still in hospital and also jisoo is with them . But she felt very bad for y/n that how Jin harshly talk to her and kick her out of the hospital .

Jin come out of ICU and he said -

Jin - guys taehyung got his consciousness back .

All members smile widely and namjoon said -

Namjoon - jinja can we meet him .

Jin - yes you can .

They all got in but jisoo is still standing there Jin notice her and said -

Jin - come inside baby .

Jisoo - I will but first tell me the wife whom  you kick out from hospital Will seriously not Deserve to she her husband .

Jin - jisoo plzz Don't talk about her now Taehyung is now in his sense and that all matter for me .

Jisoo - but just tell me what she did that she don't deserve to be here .

Jin - you know what jisoo stand here but that girl will not come here to she my brother.

---------------------

In ICU -
*********

Taehyung is sitting on bed support his back with pillow . All memeber come in and saw him they smile to see him ok . They start to question him -

Jungkook- are you ok hyung ?

Jimin - Tae are you feeling Any pain ?

Tae - relax guys I am fine now ok .

Some time later Jin come inside but taehyung is looking out side to find main person jhope said -

Jhope - are you finding some one Tae?

Tae - yes isn't y/n is here ? I mean you didn't inform her about me ?

Then  jisoo come in and said -

Jisoo - how can she be here when you precious hyung not allow her to stay here .

Taehyung is confused now he ask -

Tae - what do you mean ?

Jisoo - I mean that she came here to see you she cried but your hyung said some harsh words to her and said not to stay here .

Tae - hyung ?

Jin - yes I don't won't that girl to stay here and hurt you more . I don't believe her now ask other members what that goons tell them after get beaten up by them .