Her Creator

TW: Corpses, living dead/zombies/bizarre dolls, gore, blood, death, murder and some psychological torment/mental breakdowns

They had arrived at the first-class lounge, the moonlight streaming in through the gigantic windows that overlooked the magnificent double grand staircases. It was such a beautiful place that had been full with nobles in extravagant gowns not too long ago. Now it was completely empty aside from a few scattered corpses of people who had been attacked by the undead horde and the group carrying the machine and following the Viscount of Druitt. The men carrying the machine went down one set of stairs from the lounge's balcony to the intersection of the two staircases and carefully set the machine down.

"Be very cautious with it. It is worth more than your lives," the Viscount warned the men as he swirled his glass of ruby red wine.

"Will you start it up now?" Ciel asked from his perch on Sebastian's shoulder.

"Not yet," the Viscount's baby blue eyes gleamed as he watched the Earl and his friends with a predatory smirk. "Our cast is still one player short."

"One player?" Sebastian repeated, and before he or anyone else could ask who that was, a gasp cut through the air from the balcony.

"You rat!" Doctor Rian exclaimed in rage as he slammed his hands around the balcony's gothic railings, almost foaming at the mouth. "Why did you steal the device?"

"Hello there, Rian," the Viscount beamed as he spread his arms wide as if he was offering the Doctor a welcoming hug. "I've been waiting for you! This day shall mark the fall of your empire, in one night, as Pompeii once fell... And the day my new empire was born!" That declaration had both the mad Doctor and the nobles (along with Sebastian) doubling back in confusion. "With the power of this device... I shall build a new empire!" The Viscount declared with hysterical laughter.

"Come again?" Sebastian finally managed to spit out, he, Ciel and Y/N all staring at the Viscount with dumb expressions of disbelief.

"He can't be serious, can he?" Y/N sputtered knowing damn well the Viscount was completely and entirely serious.

"He who possesses eternity shall rule with immorality and decadent beauty. And it shall be called-" the Viscount kicked out one of his legs and threw one arm behind his head and the other out to the side, doing his ridiculous phoenix pose, "the Aurora Empire!"

"This all seems to have gone kinda pear-shaped, huh?" Ronald Knox's voice cut through the lounge as he and Grelle stalked out of the shadows. "What the Hell?" The blonde Reaper muttered as he looked out at the scene.

Grelle scoffed, revving her chainsaw with a shark-toothed grin, "I'll make that lad the reddest of reds in the blink of an eye!"

"Easy now," the Viscount chuckled lightly, obviously having not the slightest clue who he was talking to. "Don't you care what happens to this machine?" The Viscount held his wine glass over the machine's top, taunting everyone in the room as his red wine threatened to spill onto the metal contraption.

That taunting didn't go over well with the blood red Reaper because Grelle immediately tried to lunge at the Viscount, only being stopped by Ronald grabbing onto her before she could get over the balcony's rails. "Hey, Miss Sutcliff, time out!"

"This is what is called true 'power'," the Viscount sneered. "I can stand victorious against you all with nothing more than a single wineglass!" The man was cackling like mad, causing everyone to hold their breath as his wine glass teetered dangerously over the machine.

"This sense of irritation just grows and grows. May I kill him, young Master?" Sebastian asked, his expression was one of such irritation that not even Y/N had ever managed to pull from him.