The Reality of The Vicar

TW: Mentions of death, corpses, and Earl Grey is STILL HERE (pardon me while I projectile vomit because I'm allergic to punk ass bitches who wear all white) (Phipps is cool tho)

Key:

Italics = flashback, unchanged

Italics in bold = what really happened/changed

Italics, blond, underlined and centered = Sebastian's or Y/N's narration

"Then that ticket was a sham?" Doyle shouted again. He hadn't bothered to wait until Sebastian had stopped speaking before interjecting himself. The Professor had left all manners at the front door where the false truth had died, alongside Vicar Jeremy.

"No, it was the real thing, purchased in London," Sebastian assured the Professor. "I slipped out during the party and procured it before returning. I was only able to take in two minutes of the performance, though..."

"It's alright. We'll just have to go back so you can see the whole thing," Y/N smiled as she pat Sebastian on the arm. "I'm actually rather interested in it myself now, so we should go together if time allows."

"B-but that's impossible!" Doyle interrupted once more. "You couldn't have traveled so quickly, even without that monstrous monsoon!"

"You are welcome to doubt me, Sir. Please have the ticket stub verified at the box office upon your return to London," Sebastian smiled as he pulled the ticket from his pocket. "I have a receipt as well!"

"This and the owl too were all part of his efforts to make Jeremy convincing," Ciel shrugged.

"Oh, that reminds me! Tell me, what was written in that letter?" Doyle demanded.

"Aah, yes... That," Ciel sighed.

"Do please take a look at the letter around its leg," Jeremy instructed Ciel and Y/N

"Do please take a look at the letter around its leg," Jeremy instructed Ciel and Y/N. The Earl and Lady bent down and Y/N fiddled with the wet container strapped onto the bird's talon before Ciel was able to pull a paper out of it.

"Young Master! Whatever did Mister Sebastian write?" Mey-Rin asked. Ciel and Y/N quickly scanned over the letter before Ciel crumpled it in his fist.

It was blank. There was not so much as a single drop of ink staining its white surface. Sebastian was leering over to Ciel and Y/N, hardly able to contain his laughter. Y/N found herself having a hard time keeping her lips sealed as well.

"It appears that he sent this letter to Jeremy anticipating that he himself would eventually be killed," Ciel told the others as he and Y/N stood up.

"How very Sebastian," Y/N sighed, although she wasn't referring to his prediction of his own doom. No, the blank letter was much more of the asshole type of joke she would expect from her demon friend.