Why me? 11

Sorry this one is a short one, I just didnt want to get scenes jumped up. Theres only one main thing for this and its short and quick but its getting good.. As i write this story, more and more ideas just pop into my head and its been really exciting for me. Thank you for the support and thank you for reading. Means alot.

VOTE/LIKE/FAN/COMMENT/ADDTOLIBRARY/SHARE

please thank

xoxoxo

--------------------------

I hugged my mother and father tightly.

“Im sorry but we all have to go somewhere now that you’re here”  My dad trembled.

“Wait what?” I said.

“Bellatrix” He said.

“No, I came home for you guys, not Bellatrix or Voldemort. No, you have to be kidding me!” My stomach squeezed and anger filled me.

“Well, im sorry but you don’t have an option!” My dad spat.

“Im almost seventeen, you cant control me!” I spat back!

“Yes, but your not, so for now you belong to your mother and I and most importantly the dark lord!” He stood up and raged.

“I MOST DEFINATLEY DO NOT BELONG TO THE DARK LORD!” I stood up also and spat in his face!

“SHH!” my mother pleaded! “HE CAN HEAR YOU”

“LET HIM HEAR ME! IM NOT LIKE ANY OF YOU!” I yelled!

My fathers eyes fumed suddenly he pulled up his sleeve and the dark mark on his wrist was moving!

Fright filled his face and he grabbed my arm and threw me into the basement! I toppled down the stairs and landed on the hard pavement.

I tried to climb but a invisible barrier stopped me.

What was I thinking previously.. my family? YEAH OKAY

They love the dark lord more!

“What are you doing Lucious! She’s only just a kid1 She doesn’t understand yet! Stop i-“

“Hes come, he heard now hes coming, she what this dimwitted child can do! We need to control her or she will kill us all!” He screamed

There was a loud boom and room became suddenly very, very cold!

Voldemort was here!

I ran down the stairs and hid in a dark corner!

No, No, No. Noooo

My body trembled.

The door clicked.

Creak, Creak, Creak..

Lord Voldemort descended down the stairs. He walked towards me.

Help me, im scared! My mother and father came down after him.

“Come here my child” He said.

His eyes were two big dark holes, and his nose flat as a wall..

he was bald and tall and twig like fingers and features. Definitely not welcoming.

So I sat there.

“Come here my child” But this time he flicked his fingers and I flew up and stood. I couldn’t move from where I stood.

“You have a power.” He said.

“Yes, but I wont- “ I was cut off.

Sharp pain began to spread across my lips. Felt like a needle was poking them. I rush my hand to my lips and I can feel a thread. I tried to open my mouth but it was sown shut.

I could see my mother whimper.

My eyes began to fill with tears.

“I could kill you within seconds, but I wont because you have a use. Your brother and you would be hopeless if it weren’t for what you could do for me” He said.

My brother can do something to? What?

“So next time you speak think” He spat.

I began to scream, but I couldn’t it just came out as a crap load of muffles!

“CRUTIO” He spat.

I fell to the ground as pain rose to my whole body. As if a thousand knifes had just cut me.

I could hear my mother scream as I lay on the ground in pain.

Please stop, AH

As if my stomach was just ripped open! Tears ran down my face.

“STOP STOP” My mother pleaded.

“Shes only – “ She was cut off because she was thrown against a wall.

The pain stopped but I cried, I saw my mother knocked out against a wall.

I watched as my father did noting. Nothing.

“Im sorry Lucious, but you know this is how things have to be if no one cooperates” The dark Lord said.

My father nodded.

My dad grabbed my mom and pulled her upstairs.

“Do you understand now my child?” The lord Asked me.

I couldn’t respond.

There was a loud bang and he was gone.

The door clicked close.

I began to cry, I noticed I could open my mouth but there was blood. Lots of it.

I couldn’t think of anything to make it go away.

Then everything became black.

It was cold.

I was alone.

Scared

Bleeding.

The only thing that ran through my mind was

Why me?