Not good enough? Chapter six.

My eyes flutter open, and i notice the sun was setting. i must of fallen asleep. I stand up in the tower. I run down the stairs and make my way into the common room. I quickly run to my room and change.

Blood was still on my shirt, so i throw it into the laundry basket. I put on a dark green long sleeve shirt, and make my way over to the mirror. There was a gash on my forehead. I raise my wand and whisper a spell. It covers the gash. Yet it still stings.

I decide i should write to mum. I miss her.

I make my way into the common room and sit down at a desk. I pull out a piece of paper, a quill and ink.

Hey Mom and Dad

How are you? I miss you mom and dad.

I could rat out Draco, but id rather not. Instead.. i can write a couple words about him i guess.

Schools good. Life's good. Aunt Bellatrix sent me a letter? Mind explaining that? I found it odd. Um, i was wondering if i could get some money to put some more shirts. I ruined one of mine last night and i noticed i don't have much.

Thought it'd be friendly to add.

Um, Draco.. hes same old Draco to me i guess. We haven't been getting along though, but id rather not get into the details. But ENOUGH about me. Hows home, Hows... everything with well you know..

Voldemort?

When can i see you next? Next weekend? Its only been a couple days.. but it feels like weeks...

Its true.. i miss them ALOT. Even though they may not be the family bargained for.. there still family and i love them.

Well i better get going, please write back soon. Love you both.

xoxo,

Mel.

I threw the letter into a envelope and sealed it shut. Ill take it to the owlery later.

What should i do now? A couple seconds later, Tiffany walks in.

"Hey do you mind coming to the library with me? I need a couple books for an essay i need to write" She asks.

"Sure" I say. I smile, as i feel normal.

We walk down to the library, and Tiff goes for the History section, as i ... i look for a normal book i could read.

There was a whole part of the library that had famous Muggle books.

I wonder. Scan threw the books.

Romeo and Juliette? A walk to Remember? Hamlet? Tale of Two City's? To kill a Mocking Bird? Lord of the Rings?

Lord of the Rings it is.

I walk over to Tiffany who already had about three big books.

"I think this is enough" She shoves the books into her bag, and put mine into my purse.

"Lets go have dinner, and mind if we go back up to the common room so i can start on the essay.. you can read what ever you just had?" She asks.

"Yeah that sounds good."

I turn my head, and Draco's entering the Library. What will he do this time? Throw some books at me? My stomach starts to squirm.

"Can we go?" i plead.

"Uh yeah sure.." Tiff says.. confused.

Draco stops as he sees me. His eyes turn big.. and i don't know if i was imagining something.. but i swear to god i saw a bit of a frown on his face.

He starts walking towards me.

"Was yesterday not enough? Are you gonna throw me into a bookshelf now?" I spat.

He looks at me. He looks hurt. I don't care. He hurts me to much. Its my turn now.

I run off with Tiff behind me..

"What was that all about?"

"I ll explain later" I told Tiff.