"Stop, please," I cried as I watched. Dad couldn't even stay on his knees as he was beaten to death and I couldn't look away. 

"You bunch of pussies. I'm just getting started. Now, this one, sweetheart, is on you," Negan said to me, his bat resting just under my chin. I could feel the barbed wire cutting into my chin but I didn't care. 

"W-what?" I asked, tears falling from my eyes. Negan just smiled down at me, moving to stand in front of Will. 

"This one's on you." Negan turned, slamming his bat down on Will's head. Will cried out, blood spewing out. He stared directly at me, then Matt. 

"Stop, please," I begged. 

"S-sing me the lullaby one more time," Will choked out. 

"I-I," Matt stuttered, and I could tell he was crying.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word, Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird," I sang through tears.

"Ah, would you look at that. They have a lullaby," Negan said, before bringing his bat down on Will again.

"If that mockingbird don't sing, Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring," Matt chimed in. Negan continued to murder Will as we sang, our voices trailing off at the end. I cried silently, not able to move. My heart hurt and I just wanted this to be over. Why us? Why were we the ones who had this happen to us. Out of anybody else, it was us. I had just made up with Will, too. When I snapped back to reality, Negan was dragging Rick to the RV and then they were gone.

It was morning by the time Negan had tossed Rick back into the middle of the circle. "Here we are. Let me ask you something, Rick. Do you even know what that little trip was about? Speak when you're spoken to."

"Okay. Okay," Rick answered Negan quietly.

"That trip was about the way that you looked at me. I wanted to change that. I wanted you to understand. But you're still looking at me the same damn way. Like I shit in your scrambled eggs, and that's not gonna work," Negan said angrily. 

"Nah, you just killed our family," I thought to myself bitterly.

"So," Negan bent down beside Rick,"Do I give you another chance?"

Rick stayed quiet for a moment before answering. "Yeah. Yes." Negan patted Rick's back, standing back up. 

"Okay. All right. And here it is. The grand-prize game. What you do next will decide wether your crap day becomes everyone's last crap day or just another crap day. Get some guns to the back of their heads," Negan ordered and I tensed, inhaling a shaky breath as I felt the cold metal press against my head.

"Good. Now, level with their noses, so if you have to fire," Negan paused, making an explosion motion at his nose. "It'll be a real mess. Kid." Negan looked straight at Carl and moved his finger towards in; like a come to me motion. "Right here. Kid now." Carl stood up and followed Negan's order. "You a southpaw?"

"Am I a what?" Carl asked, no sound of him being scared or that he had been crying in his voice.

"You a lefty?"

"No."

"Good." Negan tied a belt just above Carl's elbow tightly. "That hurt?"

"No," Carl replied. 

"Should. It's supposed to," Negan said, smiling. "All right. Get down on the ground, kid, next to daddy. Spread them wings." Negan took Carl's hat, tossing it over his head and pushing Carl down to the ground so his arm was sticking out towards Rick and his face was on the ground. "Simon. You got a pen?"